My name is Blanca and I’ve been on a weight loss journey since 2018

Options
I’d like to name this post “The Struggle is Real’ like most of my friends would say. It’s been a long time coming but I think I finally put myself first. I’ve gotten myself to a place where it’s about me. I’m focused on me to be a better me inside and out. I have 3 beautiful kids that if I’m not ok no one will be there for them so I have to take care of myself. Anywho ☺️ weight loss has been such a rollercoaster for me. My consistency has been horrible and I’ll lose weight simply to gain it. I’ve gone through drastic measures this time around to ensure I am sticking to my weight loss journey this time and getting these pounds off of me. My health, my pain level and my mind has all gone to crap this past year and I’m only 34. I’m hoping between working out and eating right with the help my fitness I can get back on track. I officially started Monday 4/10/23 at 204 lbs. and my goal is to be 150 lbs. I hope this community will team up with me and we can be each others motivation. aqjv9v0iviky.jpeg

My name is Blanca and I’ve been on a weight loss journey since 2018 4 votes

Be the best you you can be
25%
nhenryoliver 1 vote
Never give up no matter what
75%
notafatmommyherblovinmomWellDressedSlob 3 votes

Replies

• MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hey Blanca!

You got this, girl! The beginning is always rough, but you just gotta get back in the groove. My one suggestion is finding a lifestyle that is sustainable for your life. I took this approach and though it took forever to lose the weight, I’ve been able to maintain my 100lb weight loss. I’m all about balance.
  • WellDressedSlob
    WellDressedSlob Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Never give up no matter what
    Bianca, you’re going to kill it. You’ve got three motivating factors that will not only keep you on your toes, but will keep you going.
  • StanDandyLiver
    StanDandyLiver Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Baby steps. Find something you enjoy and make it part of your routine. Bit by bit the weight will come off. Gradually at first, you'll hardly notice it. Until one day you do. Can't been that feeling. Little and often. Just keep showing up.
    https://youtu.be/uDmAy0vIgM0