The big D starts now!!

Options
Hello everyone. Its fair to say I've been letting myself go over the years and after finally tipping the scales at......nope can't even type it. I'm making a change. For health? Nope....Happiness? Nope....here's just hoping kids stop staring at me like I'm some kinda monster.....Anyhoos. here we go....is it normal to be hungry already?

Replies

• StanDandyLiver
    StanDandyLiver Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! I've found that all it takes is eating a little less, and exercising a little more. No need for drastic changes. You can still enjoy the foods you like, as long as it's in moderation, for me it was about just having slight smaller portions of the foods I enjoy. Nothing wrong with treating yourself now and then either. Find an exercise you enjoy and work it into your day to day routine. For me, walking/hiking is easy to work in to a day. Swimming is low impact and absolutely torches calories while toning too. Once you're burning more than you're consuming, the weight will start to drop off. All the best me heartie!
  • Matti2day
    Matti2day Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon I just joined up in the last 10 minutes and I’m in the same place you are I am sending a friend request and maybe we can both sludge through together and yes I’m already hungry