Women only please - pads fit wrong now

Options
Hey,

A bit of a strange one I know, but has anyone else noticed its harder to fit pads in underwear with a more toned *kitten*? Sorry if that sounds stupid or weird.

They won't stay put, even the ones with wings. Does buying smaller underwear help? I'm lifting so ive gained muscle and lost some fat. My butt still big just different shape to before. If anyone could help me figure this out I'd greatful as I can't use internal stuff.

Thanks!

Replies

• rachelpetra89
    rachelpetra89 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Didn't realise the word I used would be censored it's butt not vagina to be clear!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,166 Member
    Options
    You mentioned underwear, and maybe needing to buy new. If your underwear is now too big (loose), then the pads probably won't stay put, and buying new underwear might help.
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Another vote for new undies - you may need a different shape ie a tight shorts style or even bikini briefs. Generally you need tighter undies to hold them in place. Have you thought about period undies? Might be a good solution - although the ones I have give horrendous VPL!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,898 Member
    Options
    Like the previous posters, I'm also going to recommend new underwear that fits snugly.
  • sarahq81
    sarahq81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I’d say get new underwear. Personally I also put an extra pair on to really keep them in place.
  • AlainaS0721
    AlainaS0721 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I recently had to buy smaller underwear bc they weren’t fitting my booty anymore, there was a lot of sagging lol. I went from an XXL to a medium and changing sizes helped a lot with this issue. I’m still in the process of replacing my whole wardrobe lol. It’s a blessing and curse but more of a blessing because now I have an excuse to buy myself new stuff 😂
  • peggy_polenta
    peggy_polenta Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Always actually has sizes so you may need to go down a size.