Hello

Options
Well i have been using the food and excersice trackers for a couple weeks now and thought i should introduce myself.

I just posted somewhere else here that what we aspire to do here ( me any way) is to change our lifestyle by changing what we eat and getting to the gym, loosing weight/changing our bodies is just a benifit of that change.

I would not consider myself over weight (258 and 6'4") but i do have goals to increase my physical fitness loose a few pounds and look good on the cruise ship this summer. Yeah ladies we think about those things as well.

Now that i am getting old self control is not as much an issue, i have a good plan and im having fun.

Good luck to all i know we can do it.

Tim

Replies

• chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Well i have been using the food and excersice trackers for a couple weeks now and thought i should introduce myself.

I just posted somewhere else here that what we aspire to do here ( me any way) is to change our lifestyle by changing what we eat and getting to the gym, loosing weight/changing our bodies is just a benifit of that change.

I would not consider myself over weight (258 and 6'4") but i do have goals to increase my physical fitness loose a few pounds and look good on the cruise ship this summer. Yeah ladies we think about those things as well.

Now that i am getting old self control is not as much an issue, i have a good plan and im having fun.

Good luck to all i know we can do it.

Tim
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tim. Glad to have ya with us.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Welcome aboard.
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • eeekmom
    Options
    Welcome Tim and good luck.
    It is nice to know us girls are not the only ones who think about looking good on vacation :-)

traci