LESS Alcohol ~ APRIL 2023 ~ One Day at A Time

Options

Replies

• RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    @GaryM_25 We also work out after work and are eating dinner most nights at around 8 o'clock. Thirteen pounds in 21 days... Wow! Congrats!
  • RockinRobyn672
    Options
    @dawnbhealthy Congrats on the new job! "When one door closes", right?! Sounds like fun and it's interesting that the owner a retired boxer. I'll bet he has some fun stories to tell.
  • RockinRobyn672
    Options
    @Michieb125 The cookies sound awesome! Congrats on being so close to hitting your weight loss goal! I'll be glad when I can say that I'm at 5 more to go. LA also is the huge part of reducing calories for me too. *Kitten* those high calorie hazy IPAs! Why is it my favorite beer is so high in calories?
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Goal: AF - Sunday-Thursday.
    Max of 3 drinks per day on Friday & Saturday.

Apr 3 - MON: AF ✅
    Apr 4 - TUES: AF ✅
    Apr 5 - WED: AF ✅
    Apr 6 - THUR: AF ✅ 🎉
    Apr 7 - FRI: 5 Drinks ❌
    Apr 8 - SAT: 3 Drinks ✅
    Apr 9 - SUN: AF ✅
    Apr 10 - MON: AF ✅
    Apr 11 - TUES: AF ✅
    Apr 12 - WED: AF ✅
    Apr 13 - THUR: AF ✅
    Apr 14 - FRI: 1 Drink ✅
    Apr 15 - SAT: 3 Drinks ✅
    Apr 16 - SUN: AF ✅
    Apr 17 - MON: AF ✅
  • Michieb125
    Michieb125 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Starting off the day with my check in:

Although not easy it is great to see winning moments! Shout out for the new job @dawnbgethealthy!
    @MissMay awesome on the LS! @GaryM_25 I see you reframing how to approach A and work travel. You are in the zone of control by your choices!

AF - 12
    A - 5
    Goals - 20-22 AF days total
    Limit - no more than 2 glasses on A day
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @MissMay How are you doing less sugar? Do you have a link to info or do you have a set goal? Can you start a Less Sugar thread that will be as popular as this one? 😂 (Joking)

@dawnbgethealthy Congratulations on the new gig! I hope it works out and is financially advantageous for you! Please let us know how it goes!

@GaryM_25 Many kudos to you! You are really putting in the work. Losing weight and drinking less at the same time is no easy feat!

@Michieb125 Great numbers this month!