Weight loss comment I'm not sure how to take...

Options
2»

Replies

• lessardstroud
    Options
    Respond to the person that said "How about another 30?" this way:

Hey _____,

How much do you weigh? Because I am about to lose that much right now! Then UNFRIEND! ha ha ha

Congrats! 40 pounds lost is Awesome!!!
  • trouthunterz
    Options
    What you have accomplished is totally amazing, congrats!! I cant wait til Im at your level. You must be on cloud nine. I know Im gonna be.
  • rj_knitnchick
    Options
    wow, you lost those pounds fast. You are looking great!
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    downside of sharing too much with people. I keep a pretty low profile on my weight loss, don't expect support if it comes OK, but it is about me, so I am not not hurt when people don't understand.

Congratulations, it is a great achievement!

GG
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    You look great. I would just ignore them or ask them how much weight they have lost lately.
    You can always weed out the un-supportive friends and just keep the supportive ones posted!:flowerforyou:
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Screw them! You look fabulous, even if you do have more to lose now is not the time for them to point it out. It's clear that you are on the right path and know what you are doing and what you want otherwise you never would have lost the first 40lbs. Just stick to it and know that you look great, probably feel way better, AND that little black dress is just around the corner :wink:
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Thanks to you all! I feel so much better. Been bugging me all day.
  • cathdrew2
    cathdrew2 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Everyone has said what I want to say but I hope you hear it another 100 times, because it's true:
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!
    40 pounds lost represents a big commitment and tenacity to achieve it.
    Be selective of who you call your friend - a real friend *never* would have said that. Unfriend immediately. You deserve supportive and uplifting people around you and the rest can go away.

Go YOU!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Everyone has said what I want to say but I hope you hear it another 100 times, because it's true:
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!
    40 pounds lost represents a big commitment and tenacity to achieve it.
    Be selective of who you call your friend - a real friend *never* would have said that. Unfriend immediately. You deserve supportive and uplifting people around you and the rest can go away.

Go YOU!!

Thank you! I feel absolutely amazing!!!! Kick myself in the *kitten* for not doing this before now, but at least I did it and I'm finishing it! :D
  • corona304
    Options
    You are a knock out! I will put it like my sons would say. They are HATERS! Happy Birthday to the new you.