Progress Photo

Options
I started on my weight loss program about a week ago, with a goal of losing a pound a week, and according to my scale I have already lost two pounds. I had said I was going to post a photo once a week, but I thought this deserved one. Of course, you can't really tell any change yet, but I'll get there! And I'm not crazy about those boxer briefs that I've been posing in, so I ordered some trunks, and they were delivered while I was out for an after-lunch walk! I'm a naturist, and when I can't be completely unclad, I still like to wear as little as possible, but these things are so comfortable, and so brief that I could rethink going nude! Nah! The brand is KnitLord, and I ordered them off Amazon. They have items for the ladies, as well, so check 'em out!

vkuwpe4r8hzp.jpg

Replies

• Courtscan2
    Courtscan2 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Well done, seems like you are on the right track!
  • NaturistMike
    NaturistMike Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    @Courtscan2 Thanks for the encouraging words!
  • NaturistMike
    NaturistMike Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Okay, according to my scale this morning, I have lost five pounds in the past 10 days! I know I still have a long way to go, but I'm really proud of that, and thought it deserved a progress photo. So I donned some colorful trunks, and here it is! Of course, still can't see much of a change, but I'll get there!

i8sdlzmuaut5.jpg