Hello from Perth, Australia

Options
Hi all - I am new, joined this week and I am really having a good time with the tracker - its showing me heaps of information and I hope to start this off on a good note.

We are coming into summer down here so its just the right time to start losing weight before dreaded swimwear season...

Replies

• daves160
    Options
    Welcome!. I think you will really like this site. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I have a friend who will be leaving Oregon pretty soon to go work one of the hay farms down by you for your season. Good luck on your journey here, check out my profile and add me if you'd like.
  • adamsonam
    Options
    Welcome and I hope you have great success here. Feel free to add me as well.
  • Jenna70
    Jenna70 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi Tish, welcome to MFP! I too love logging my food items because it keeps me on track. When I started I realized I had absolutely no idea how many calories i was eating because I didn't know what was in the things I ate. Now I pay more attention and make healthier choices and am exercising more. Some days it's hard to stay motivated but I try to keep in mind it's worth it... if I stay on track then this time next year I can look back and see the results of my efforts. :smile:
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you like, we try to encourage each other and keep each other motivated.
    Good luck to you!
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Fellow Aussie here! MFP is a great place... I miss Perth!!
  • kendernau
    kendernau Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and hello. I'm not an Aussie myself, but I am married to one. We're still living here in the US, but thinking about moving to Australia.
  • cas76
    cas76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started this too. I only need to loose about 15kg (33pounds) but am havingt trouble loosing them. I too need help and motivation. If you want to go on this journey together we can. I am married and 3 children 2 boys and a girl ages 6, 5 in dec and 2 1/2. If you want to do this add me as a friend. I have a siter and her hubby and kids that live in mandurah, it's beautiful there, I live in NZ.

Hope to hear from you soon.
  • smileteddy
    smileteddy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am from Perth, Australia too ^^
  • aoifebr
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm in Sydney, feel free to add me
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Could ya put another shrimp on da baaaabie for me? :drinker:
  • rebecca_lc28
    rebecca_lc28 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    welcome :D:drinker: i am in Melbourne feel free to add me :D
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Welcome xxx UK, nearly a week on here, love it.. So much to learn!!

Good luck! xx

Feel free to add me too x