Motivation

Options
I am glad a friend told me about this site. I think it will keep me motivated. It is so easy to keep track of all the calories. Also it works out all my exercise I do. It is just great.
I think I will stick with it this time--might even make my goal weight by this summer . Well got to aim high.::happy:

Replies

• Ingeborg
    Ingeborg Posts: 14
    Options
    I am glad a friend told me about this site. I think it will keep me motivated. It is so easy to keep track of all the calories. Also it works out all my exercise I do. It is just great.
    I think I will stick with it this time--might even make my goal weight by this summer . Well got to aim high.::happy:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    welcome:drinker:
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    Glad to have you...Welcome:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    Welcome! :smile:
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    Welcome glad to have you join us... I have been on this site for almost two weeks now and I absolutely love it...

Good Luck on your goal...there isnt nothing you cant reach if you set your mind to it...

Sheila
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Ingeborg
    Options
    Hi
    Thank you for the welcome
    I am still new at this.
    You are doing great --keep up the good work
    Hope I can follow your example:smile:
  • Ingeborg
    Options
    Hi
    Love the cute thing you send me
    Hope we both do well .:smile:
  • Ingeborg
    Options
    Hi
    They say, the last 10 lbs. are the hardest to loose--good luck:smile:
  • Ingeborg
    Options
    Hi
    Looks like we are starting out about the same time
    Good luck:smile:
  • Ingeborg
    Options
    Hi
    Still new at this
    You are doing great--Keep up the good work
    Hope I can do as good.:smile:
  • Ingeborg
    Options
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,991 Member
    Options
    Hello, Ingeborg:flowerforyou:

Welcome to MFP. This is a great site.:smile: It has helped me a lot.:bigsmile:

There's a group you might like to keep in touch with. We motivate and encourage each other.

Hope to hear from you soon.:bigsmile: We're called the seniors golden sneakers club

Here is the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/44413-seniors-golden-sneakers-club-week-of-3-9-3-16

Take the time to explore all the features of the site. There's a lot of help here.:bigsmile:
  • Ingeborg
    Options