30S Knee pain.

Options
does anyone get this during the exercise? i never get to finish it cause the pain is just to much and it last for days. If you have had this happen to you what have you done to lessen the pain. Thanks

Replies

• Tiffanydepiano
    Tiffanydepiano Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have arthritis and a bone spur in my knee from an old injury. I take a couple of pain killers before going out to walk and it seems to help.
    This is probably an obvious choice though. Sorry. :ohwell:
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    30DS is known to be hard on the knees.

If you do a search of the forums for "30ds knee pain" I am sure you'll find a lot of discussion!

:flowerforyou:
  • MonaIsaak
    Options
    I have arthritis and a bone spur in my knee from an old injury. I take a couple of pain killers before going out to walk and it seems to help.
    Well no since i don't take anything before the workout. I should probably take Aleve before i start the workout and see how it goes. Thanks and you too MrsCon :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Well no since i don't take anything before the workout. I should probably take Aleve before i start the workout and see how it goes. Thanks and you too MrsCon :)
    Taking NSAIDS before working out lessens the effects. And may actually cause more inflammation.
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Oh man I did 3 days and my legs still hurt 3 days later I had to soke in Epson salt bath today to relieve some of my pain,,,, I couldn't even do my workouts I was in so much pain Wed. I just figured its from being a Fat chick that hasnt worked out since last year about this time.