Hello to all -- another newbie here!

Options
Started just a few days ago. Doing fine so far. Worried I'll lose my "resolve," that's happened before. I've got a long way to go. Sweets are my downfall and I've got Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's day to conquer. Hoping that My fitness pal will be just the thing I need to keep me motivated. So glad to have found this community!

Replies

• csmomma1
    Options
    You will do fine. That is what we are all here for is to encourage each other and to listen and help. You got this! Add me if you would like!
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome.

Your in the right place.

Good luck with your goals and enjoy MFP :smile:
  • kmkeyes
    Options
    Welcome. You're going to love it. Have you heard about banana ice cream made with just frozen bananas? If you haven't tried it, It's easy and desert like, but still good for you. Let's be friends. We can help each otter navigate the holidays.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]10284246.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me as a friend. Oh and cake is my problem I mean I used to go to the bakery and buy a cake just to eat. But I have learned to adjust. As far as your sweets try dark chocolate. I get the Special dark and allow myself a small serving twice a week. It's really good. Or try the fiber one brownies My sister said they were good haven't had a chance yet but plan on it.