Oops, forgot to do this

Options
Hey Hey! Forgot to do this first!

I'm Ron, fairly new. Taken a while to build up courage to start posting, but here goes...

Am 27, married to my beautiful, sexy and perfect wife Stephanie - who I am trying to loose weight for because she deserves someone half decent looking to be with!

Started loosing weight in Jan, began at 259lbs. Joined MFP after holiday and currently sitting at 217.8lbs.

What else, oh yeah - am a minister, live in Scotland, support the Hibees! (GGTTH) And am a pretty big fan of WWE! Woo woo woo, you know it!

Replies

• csmomma1
    Options
    Right on for the weight lose! Seems you are very dedicated. Keep up the good work!
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome :smile:
  • sharanranran
    sharanranran Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey Ron! Welcome :)
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Welcome and tell your wife Hi. I believe she deserves a healthy you so you have a long life together!:smile:
  • inatay7
    inatay7 Posts: 141
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!!!! You'll meet heaps of nice peeps on here and heaps of friends :-)
  • hibee_rye
    hibee_rye Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome and tell your wife Hi. I believe she deserves a healthy you so you have a long life together!:smile:

I forgot the 'healthy' bit! Lol. You are right of course though!
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Remember you are doing this for yourself because YOU deserve a healthy body. Welcome and good luck!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! Make a lot of friends on this site. It really helps with motivation. Congratulations on your weight loss so far. :happy: