JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2023!

Options

Replies

• pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,560 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!!

I need to do better. I’ve slacked more often the last week of March and throughout April. Haven’t lost anything. I mean, I’m not gaining it all back either but I’ve been letting circumstances and excuses reign. I did pretty well all last week. Then on Friday night I went to the book club trivia night and ate an entire basket of tater tots. On Saturday I ended up not tracking anything at all for movie night. Not that I'm ever perfect on movie night, but I KNEW I was way over and kept eating. Self sabotage and being in my own head and letting all the stress bug me out needs to stop.

On a more positive note, I took my daughter out on Saturday morning to Chick-fil-A for a mother/daughter date. They also had Encanto characters Mirabel & Isabella there decorating flower pots, giving starter bags of seed and soil. It was fun to have some one on one time.
    3jpimw2l2zgu.jpg

JFT:
    ☑️Drink at least 72oz water
    ☑️Stay under 1800 calories
    ☑️No coffee until 8am
    ☑️No food until 10am
    ☑️No food after book club ends
    ☑️Get at least 8000 steps today
    ☑️Small Book Club tonight - need to take something to share

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    JFT Monday – NO SNACKS AT SCHOOL!
    1. THINK PINK. Check on coverage requirements. JFT. Review emails.
    2. Online facilitation - Review/revise lesson plans. SET TIMES. Update class website. Duolingo. Reply to emails. Grade CURRENT assignments. Journal. Create trivia sets for Blooket and Gimkit? Begin TPT unit. Set up next TINAS script. Write script for short pronouns intro. Check on tutoree's grades; send email. Check forecast and schedule tech-free days. Revise plans for Friday (half-period). Set up Malala revision. Send out Relay email.
    3. Pit Crew - Optional Kahoot.
    4. Planning - Coverage. AGAIN. Ugh. Reading (Library book). Update Goodreads! Do some deep stretchy squats and some crunches. Update weekly plans. Send email about upcoming absences. Shoot pronouns video. Blog Weekly Wishes.
    5. English class - NRI / Malala / collect progress reports.
    6. Lifting. Park walk. Need to keep updating YouTube and cleaning out Gmail. Need to set up some kind of organizational system there.
    7. Laundry. Check on books and dishes. Continue organizing office and setting aside space for books.
    8. Evening: Tweetchat. Dinner: Leftovers/Salad. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Update IG. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Saturday YMCA but no library volunteering. Park – kite festival. PROM. Sun RC. When to work on Clois & Stuffy? Need to purchase and install doors; need to repair joist. C nap in bedroom; keep blankets and pillows (and PJs!) in bedroom. Move OUR blankets and pillows to bedroom; keep atop bookshelf. NEED TO CHECK WITH ANA ABOUT VISIT. Need to check on when we won't be able to use laptops and make sure that plans are in place. Where is the dump and what all needs to be taken there and when? Where can I put the broken stove top so that it's not in the way? BRING ROKU TO LIBRARY TOMORROW. Donate $20 to ACS.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    End of 2022: 201.2
    Today: 205.4

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Family concerns. 11. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Promote YT channel. Invite guests. Record mini-lessons.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s. Weekly blog series: Weekly Wishes (Monday) and Weekly Wins (Friday).

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ugly Christmas sweater. Prison abolition; reduce / re-allocate responsibilities dumped on cops. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & extended family: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba. Rhythm nation.

10. Immediate family: 20m room cleaning daily. When room is clean, nap together. Zoo? Drive white car together; practice solo driving. Load books in crate for McKay's. Work on staying home solo when dark.

11. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 189, 1pr black 1pr white leggings; purple All-Stars. 179, 2 Svaha Rachel dresses. 169 suit - Indochino? 159 swing dance lessons. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Is ADHD a possible factor? ADHD testing Aug 10 2P and Aug 15 2P. Therapy Mar 23 4p. Dentist April 19 11a. Biometric May 1 9AM. Annual exam Oct 11 9A check calendar; ask about migraines? Massage May 13 6P

13. Therapy thoughts: Achieving fitness goals is especially difficult when snacking is apparently the only effective, inexpensive, convenient de-stresser and I'm stressed almost all the time. Progress: Work on reflecting on progress. Regressive behavior is now minimal. ASK about what's scary about the room. About what else in her life (now or previously) is/was like that. Normalize putting the blankets away EVERY MORNING. Then move to doing it FIRST, along with getting dressed. What do I do about the fact that nothing really seems fun? "Having fun" is something of a chore. I need to talk to my parents about end-of-life plans (particularly funeral arrangements) and I'm not sure how to go about it. I do somewhat trust that they are capable of deciding when they need assisted living but should probably offer help in finding out what sort of place would be best BEFORE it actually becomes necessary.

14. Just for fun: Start sketching dragon on a pile of books, offering one to the armored knight, & banner that reads "Treasure should not be hoarded / It should be shared."

WFTY: Priorities. Prom really messed with me and then I had an awful day yesterday. I have GOT to buckle down. I've thought about my values but I haven't gone through all of the things I'm involved in and kind of ranked them.
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence. 2022 WFTY: Focus.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    @Bex953172, @PackerFanInGB, @clicketykeys, @littleblackskirt
    I believe I have ADHD too, but have certainly learned over the years how to mask it well.

Bex, I especially wanted to say to you that you should do some research on coping techniques for some of the traits you have. Even without a diagnosis you could make like a bit easier for yourself. Its remarkable what my daughter has learned by following different people on YouTube and TikTok of all things. She has found some things that have really helped her.

I fell off the wagon again when it comes to posting. I need to be more consistent.

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 956 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    @pamperedlinny I like your photo, your daughter looks so like you, same lovely smile!

JFT Monday 24th

Eat 3 sensible meals yes
    No mindless eating none
    Only one small snack one
    Relax and enjoy the day an ok day

It's a childcare day for me today so not made any plans.

JFT Tuesday 25th

Eat 3 sensible meals
    No mindless eating
    Only one small snack
    Grocery shopping

Another childcare day today. Child arrived at 7.30 am and is grumpy as he wouldn't go to bed last night and is tired. We've not had breakfast yet. It may be a long day. It's really frosty, I hope my newly planted little plants will be okay.

• more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,612 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    JFT (yesterday) 04/24 None of chocolate candy or spread I have, none of the crackers.Yes![

Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until after 12 pm. No more candy today, but can have oter stuff.

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,129 Member
    Options
    🫶🐰💎🐥🪞🐣🪞🐥💎🐰🫶
    🫶🐰💎 April 2023 💎🐰🫶
    🫶🐰💎🐥🪞🐣🪞🐥💎🐰🫶
    April focus: No change from March.
    If it ain’t broke then don’t fix it! 😝
    📍Focus: Positive thinking,
    Gratitude meditation:
    📍Adhere to Solid Habits
    Gratitude meditation
    💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
    💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
    💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
    💎💎💎

Current Solid Habits
    👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
    👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
    👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
    👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Keeping to these as well as I can after surgery on Thursday 20th. Surgery went well and I’m home recuperating.

🫶 Terri

• pamperedlinny
    Options
    JFT:
    ☑️Drink at least 72oz water ✔️
    ☑️Stay under 1800 calories ✔️
    ☑️No coffee until 8am ✔️
    ☑️No food until 10am ✔️
    ☑️No food after book club ends ✔️
    ☑️Get at least 8000 steps today ✔️
    ☑️Small Book Club tonight - need to take something to share ✔️

Morning all!

Yesterday went pretty well. I still have party leftovers in the fridge so I had a couple garlic knots for lunch... except I heated it up a bit too much and actually burned (blistered) the roof of my mouth. It feels so weird! Then again, it did make me stop eating for an hour or so. I also had my small book club last night. I took a veggie tray that I threw together and a big bottle of water. Most of the other goodies were also pretty light fare so that made it easy to stay within my goals.

I also got my newest recipe blog up this morning. If anyone wants to read it they can find it at https://www.healthyeatingwithlinda.com/post/protein-mini-donuts

JFT:
    ☑️No coffee until 8am
    ☑️No food until 10am
    ☑️No food after trivia ends
    ☑️Daughter has volleyball practice
    ☑️Zumba at YMCA
    ☑️Trivia night at local tea shop

• clicketykeys
    edited April 2023
    Options
    JFT Tuesday – NO SNACKS AT SCHOOL!
    2. Online facilitation - Review/revise lesson plans. SET TIMES. Update class website. Duolingo. Reply to emails. Grade CURRENT assignments. Journal. Create trivia sets for Blooket and Gimkit? Begin TPT unit. Set up next TINAS script. Write script for short pronouns intro. Check forecast and schedule tech-free days. Revise plans for Friday (half-period). Edit Malala paragraphs. Bring tech to library?
    3. Pit Crew - Outside?
    4. Planning - Coverage. AGAIN. Ugh. Reading (Library book). Update Goodreads! Do some deep stretchy squats and some crunches. Update weekly plans. Shoot pronouns video. Check blog; comment?
    6. Park walk. Need to keep updating YouTube and cleaning out Gmail. Need to set up some kind of organizational system there. Upload park photos to make blog post. Identify priority actions in journal.
    7. Laundry. Check on books and dishes. Continue organizing office and setting aside space for books.
    8. Evening: Tweetchat. Dinner: Leftovers/Salad. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Update IG. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Saturday YMCA but no library volunteering. Sun RC. When to work on Clois & Stuffy? Need to purchase and install doors; need to repair joist. C nap in bedroom; keep blankets and pillows (and PJs!) in bedroom. Move OUR blankets and pillows to bedroom; keep atop bookshelf. NEED TO HEAR FROM ANA ABOUT VISIT. Need to check on when we won't be able to use laptops and make sure that plans are in place. Where is the dump and what all needs to be taken there and when? Where can I put the broken stove top so that it's not in the way?

Scale goals
    Today: 204.6

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Family concerns. 11. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s. Weekly blog series: Weekly Wishes (Monday) and Weekly Wins (Friday).

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ugly Christmas sweater. Prison abolition; reduce / re-allocate responsibilities dumped on cops. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & extended family: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba. Rhythm nation.

10. Immediate family: 20m room cleaning daily. When room is clean, nap together. Zoo? Drive white car together; practice solo driving. Load books in crate for McKay's. Work on staying home solo when dark.

11. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 189, 1pr black 1pr white leggings; purple All-Stars. 179, 2 Svaha Rachel dresses. 169 suit - Indochino? 159 swing dance lessons. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Is ADHD a possible factor? ADHD testing Aug 10 2P and Aug 15 2P. Therapy Mar 23 4p. Dentist April 19 11a. Biometric May 1 9AM. Annual exam Oct 11 9A check calendar; ask about migraines? Massage May 13 6P

13. Therapy thoughts: Achieving fitness goals is especially difficult when snacking is apparently the only effective, inexpensive, convenient de-stresser and I'm stressed almost all the time. Progress: Work on reflecting on progress. Regressive behavior is now minimal. ASK about what's scary about the room. About what else in her life (now or previously) is/was like that. Normalize putting the blankets away EVERY MORNING. Then move to doing it FIRST, along with getting dressed. What do I do about the fact that nothing really seems fun? "Having fun" is something of a chore. I need to talk to my parents about end-of-life plans (particularly funeral arrangements) and I'm not sure how to go about it. I do somewhat trust that they are capable of deciding when they need assisted living but should probably offer help in finding out what sort of place would be best BEFORE it actually becomes necessary.

14. Just for fun: Start sketching dragon on a pile of books, offering one to the armored knight, & banner that reads "Treasure should not be hoarded / It should be shared."

WFTY: Priorities. So much, SO MUCH to do. *sigh*
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT (tomorrow) 04/26 No chocolate candy or chocolate spread.

Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow except hot chocolate.

My trip to France ends Sunday!

• littleblackskirt
    Options

JFT Tuesday 25th

Eat 3 sensible meals 2, plus toast in the evening
    No mindless eating none
    Only one small snack one small one
    Grocery shopping yes, deliberately didn't buy any choc/biscuits

Another childcare day today. Child arrived at 7.30 am and is grumpy as he wouldn't go to bed last night and is tired. We've not had breakfast yet. It may be a long day. It's really frosty, I hope my newly planted little plants will be okay.

Yesterday was a long day, not because child was badly behaved, he was good, but because I heard "Granny!" about 3 million times! When he goes home I sit in complete silence for 15 minutes lol.

JFT Wednesday 26th

Eat 3 sensible meals
    No mindless snacking
    Only one snack

I have a busy few days coming up. I'll be away from home, so only eating what I've taken with me, which can only be good. Got some decorating to do, some repairs, and some meetings to arrange. I'd rather be at home doing my garden lol.

• pamperedlinny
    Options
    JFT:
    ☑️Stay under 1800 calories ❌
    ☑️No coffee until 8am ✔️
    ☑️No food until 10am ✔️
    ☑️No food after trivia ends ✔️
    ☑️Daughter has volleyball practice ✔️
    ☑️Zumba at YMCA ✔️
    ☑️Trivia night at local tea shop ✔️

JFT:
    ☑️No coffee until 8am
    ☑️No food until 10am
    ☑️No food after 8pm
    ☑️Daughter dentist today
    ☑️Spaghetti for dinner
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    JFT Wednesday – NO SNACKS AT SCHOOL!
    2. Online facilitation - Review/revise lesson plans. SET TIMES. Update class website. Duolingo. Reply to emails. Grade late assignments. Journal. Create trivia sets for Blooket and Gimkit? Begin TPT unit. Set up next TINAS script. Meet with K and go over questions. Check forecast and schedule tech-free days. Edit Malala study guide. Bring tech to library?
    3. Pit Crew - Outside?
    4. Planning - Coverage. AGAIN. Ugh. Reading (Library book). Update Goodreads! Do some deep stretchy squats and some crunches. Review weekly plans. Check in with Debbie - elections? Lunch duty; take cord to PF. Check blog; comment?
    6. Department meeting. Lifting. Need to keep updating YouTube and cleaning out Gmail. Need to set up some kind of organizational system there. Upload park photos to make blog post. Identify priority actions in journal.
    8. Evening: Livestream. Dinner: Pizza. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Saturday YMCA but no library volunteering. Movie! Sun RC. When to work on Clois & Stuffy? Need to purchase and install doors; need to repair joist. C nap in bedroom; keep blankets and pillows (and PJs!) in bedroom. Move OUR blankets and pillows to bedroom; keep atop bookshelf. NEED TO HEAR FROM ANA ABOUT VISIT. Need to check on when we won't be able to use laptops and make sure that plans are in place. Where is the dump and what all needs to be taken there and when? Where can I put the broken stove top so that it's not in the way? Will it fit in the school dumpster?? Can I put it there?

Scale goals
    Today: 204.6

Long-term goals/progress

WFTY: Priorities. Did not actually weigh in this morning because I've been up since 2 AM chugging warm clear liquids.
  • teigansdad
    teigansdad Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Goals for today
    Stay under 2k
    10-12 glasses of water
    No food after 9
    Tread mill after work
    Log all food
    No beer
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until after 5 pm. No more caramels today.
  • pamperedlinny
    Options
    JFT:
    ☑️Stay under 1800 calories ✔️
    ☑️No coffee until 8am ✔️
    ☑️No food until 10am ✔️
    ☑️No food after 8pm ✔️
    ☑️Daughter dentist today ✔️
    ☑️Spaghetti for dinner ✔️

JFT:
    ☑️No coffee until 8am
    ☑️No food until 10am
    ☑️No food after book club
    ☑️Book Club tonight
  • clicketykeys
    edited April 2023
    Options
    JFT Wednesday – NO SNACKS AT SCHOOL!
    2. Online facilitation - Cover AGAIN. Review/revise lesson plans. SET TIMES. Update class website. Duolingo. Reply to emails. Grade late essays. Journal. Create trivia sets for Blooket and Gimkit? Begin TPT unit. Set up next TINAS script. Check forecast and schedule tech-free days. Edit Malala study guide.
    3. Pit Crew - Class officer voting.
    4. Planning - Coverage. AGAIN. Ugh. Reading (Library book). Update Goodreads! Do some deep stretchy squats and some crunches. Review weekly plans. Lunch duty. Check blog; comment? Create bonus assignment (written response to Ziauddin's TED talk).
    5. English class - Compound objects / Malala / NRI.
    6. Nap. Put picture of kitty on Patreon! Need to keep updating YouTube and cleaning out Gmail. Need to set up some kind of organizational system there. Upload park photos to make blog post. Identify priority actions in journal. Contact J about organizing - webinar?
    7. Laundry. Check on books and dishes. Continue organizing office and setting aside space for books. When is next theater group meeting?
    8. Evening: Podcast. Dinner: Pizza. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Saturday YMCA but no library volunteering. Movie! Sun RC. When to work on Clois & Stuffy? Need to purchase and install doors; need to repair joist. C nap in bedroom; keep blankets and pillows (and PJs!) in bedroom. Move OUR blankets and pillows to bedroom; keep atop bookshelf. NEED TO HEAR FROM ANA ABOUT VISIT. No laptops after May 15; check with other Ts about what they're doing for final exams. Where is the dump and what all needs to be taken there and when? Where can I put the broken stove top so that it's not in the way? Will it fit in the school dumpster?? Can I put it there?

Scale goals
    Today: 203.4

Long-term goals/progress

WFTY: Priorities. Slept well. Dr appt Monday for my annual. Hopefully it will clear up by then. If not, antibiotics and possibly steriods.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow. Can still have hot cocoa and my dose of metamusal.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until after 5pm. Can still have hot cocoa and my dose of metamusal.
  • clicketykeys
    edited April 2023
    Options
    JFT Friday – NO SNACKS AT SCHOOL!
    2. Online facilitation - Cover AGAIN. Review/revise lesson plans. SET TIMES. Update class website. Create draft for Monday. Duolingo. Reply to emails. Journal. Create trivia sets for Blooket and Gimkit? Begin TPT unit. Set up next TINAS script. Check forecast and schedule tech-free days. Edit Malala study guide.
    3. Pit Crew - Class officer voting.
    4. Planning - Coverage. AGAIN. Ugh. Reading (Library book). Update Goodreads! Do some deep stretchy squats and some crunches. Review weekly plans. Lunch duty. Publish blog post. Create draft for bonus assignment (written response to Ziauddin's TED talk). Upload photos and write blog post for Sunday about loving work. Research on hexagonal thinking; is this an option for the final project???
    5. English class - PS check / Grammar test / Malala / Make up work. **GO OVER ESSAY REVISION WITH JS.
    6. Nap. Need to keep updating YouTube and cleaning out Gmail. Need to set up some kind of organizational system there. Identify priority actions in journal. Contact J about organizing - webinar?
    7. Laundry. Check on books and dishes. Continue organizing office and setting aside space for books. When is next theater group meeting?
    8. Evening: Livestream. Dinner: Leftovers. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Saturday YMCA but no library volunteering. Movie! Sun RC called off. When to work on Clois & Stuffy? Need to purchase and install doors; need to repair joist. C nap in bedroom; keep blankets and pillows (and PJs!) in bedroom. Move OUR blankets and pillows to bedroom; keep atop bookshelf. NEED TO HEAR FROM ANA ABOUT VISIT. No laptops after May 15; check with other Ts about what they're doing for final exams. Where is the dump and what all needs to be taken there and when? Where can I put the broken stove top so that it's not in the way? Will it fit in the school dumpster?? Can I put it there?

Scale goals
    Today: 204.2

Long-term goals/progress

WFTY: Priorities. Feeling a SMIDGE better. Lots of sleep is helping. Called off work for Sunday. Probably not doing much this weekend. Definitely a bummer, but I can tell that I really NEED the rest. And there is SO MUCH going on...
  • littleblackskirt
    Options
    Gosh it's very quiet on here at the moment, hope everyone is doing okay.

I'm still away from home, busy painting a staircase. Have made some appointments but they are for next week, so will need to come back then. It's not a problem.

Just hopping on to report that I had such a good night's sleep last night. I only woke up 3 times, which is amazingly good for me. I'm really hoping tonight will be the same, I can't even imagine what several good nights in a row would be like, think of the energy I'd have!

Still eating the food I brought with me, so good apart from a few biscuits that sneaked in.
    It has dried up, so I'm going to take a break and go for a walk into the village.