NSV - baggy slacks!

Options
I have seen the scale moving but didn't feel like I was changing...until yesterday! I put slacks on that have been tight through the stomach and thighs and kind of made me feel like a sausage link (you know, stuffed into a casing!!??) anyway the waist was easy to zip up and it was baggy in the behind! Woot! Almost 10lbs down, 90 to go!

I'm also participating in a "biggest loser" style weight loss club at work and I won week 2 yesterday which was a 30 dollar prize :-) I think the support and competition there and here will help lead me down a path to build healthier eating habits. I know I can't starve myself, in fact, some days (the days I go to the gym) I'm having to eat more and more food to prevent going into starvation mode!

Feel free to friend request me, we are on this journey together!

Replies

• IggyL
    IggyL Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! I can totally relate, Congrats!
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    How about you go reward yourself with a new pair of slacks? Or, get those ones tailored? :D
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Now isn't that just the best feelin!!! I loved it and continue to love it each time!:bigsmile:
  • womblesgirl
    womblesgirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic, got to be good for you when the clothes are getting baggy :)
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Yay! Love some baggy pants!!!:love:
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    :heart: it!!! I've gone from an extremely tight 18W (could have fit into a 20W) to a 16 and now 14...well these 14's are starting to fit baggy...woop woop! Best feeling ever! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!