My first REAL nsv

Options
Okay, now I am nuerotic because yesterday I posted about frustration in hitting a plateau and now I am ecstatic- please forgive me- but I went to a black tie event for an art opening for my husband last night- I had on a very fitted cocktail dress and was nervous about going- I had at least 3 people come up to me and ask me if I had modeled and how pretty, etc... then, a client hit on me- okay- I know that weird- my poor husband was about to jump out of his skin- and of course all I did was tell this man all about my beautiful children and amazing husband... (lol)... but- I told hubby later- I actually got hit on tonight!!! I mean think about this, I'm 41 years old, have had 4 children, and 14 months ago weighed 245 lbs after having our baby!!! Now I'm in a cocktail dress getting compliments and actually being hit on!

Anyway, it felt so weird to be in those shoes when I have felt so unattractive for so many years now (was already overweight before I had the baby)- so WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! It was wonderful to feel good again.

Replies

• sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I love this story! I can imagine how fabulour you feel (felt!) thats great!!
  • lyknscribe
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!

Way to go hot momma!

You deserve it!
  • hecallsmeroses
    Options
    great story and I am sure your feeling so super charged right now.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Good for you!:flowerforyou:
  • panda_rocks
    panda_rocks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    amazing! I bet that was the best feeling ever!...I do think this post calls for a picture of that dress though! LOL!
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Don't be so shocked, looked at your profile and you are a gorgeous woman!! Congrats on your NSV :)
  • AmyT78
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! awesome job on your weight loss:flowerforyou:
  • ladyphoto
    ladyphoto Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone- my profile pic- btw- is the "old me" before I gained all my weight- that is my goal to be once again...I'm about 20 lbs away now.

Sadly I did not take any pics last night- not sure why!!! I think I have shied away from cameras so long I forgot how to do it!!!

So happy today!
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone- my profile pic- btw- is the "old me" before I gained all my weight- that is my goal to be once again...I'm about 20 lbs away now.

Sadly I did not take any pics last night- not sure why!!! I think I have shied away from cameras so long I forgot how to do it!!!

So happy today!

I figured it was an older pic, based on the style, but still, you're one hot mama! =D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!