Birthday wiegh in

Options
Hi Everybody

Just had to tell you all about my scale victory (goal) . I had set out to be under a certain weight by my birthday which is today (no presents just cards with cash is fine) and i did it I am under 280LBS which is a major accomplishement for me thats over 60 lbs lost since i started this journey and almost 40 lbs with the aid of MFP. This has been an amazing life changing journey and I love every minute of it. I dont think thats to bad for a long haul trucker. PS you can find healthy snack at truck stops but you really have to look for them

Replies

• yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    congrats and happy birthday
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    Happy Birthday! ...and great job on the weight loss :)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Awww..you gave yourself the best present ever. Next to cash...
    Happy Birthday and Congratulations!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    happy birthday !!! :flowerforyou: great job getting to the goal by the birthday..thats what i was aiming for, and was way off :wink: congrats, have an awesome day
  • jlowensby
    Options
    Happy Happy Birthday!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    WOOOO! Happy Birthday to YOU!
  • juleswoome
    Options
    Great job! It's my birthday to and last year at this time I decided I didn't want to be 40 and fat so I have lost 25 pounds in the year. Fifteen more to go!
  • becca_21
    becca_21 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's such an amazing accomplishment, especially for someone in your line of work. I always dread being stuck on the road and having to fight the "drive-thru temptations" haha. Keep it up, you're doing so well... and of course... HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!! =)
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and congratulations.
  • phyllis5
    phyllis5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!!! Loved your post. Just started my huband on MFP, he too is a regional trucker and tells me all the time that it's hard to find something healthy to eat on the road. Started packing some healthier snacks and getting him to make better choices and work on portion control. Again GREAT JOB on making your goal! Happy Birthday!!! ........ Phyllis5
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday....what a great gift, 60 pounds lost!!! Keep up the good work and have a wonderful day.!:smile:
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    That's great! And you travel, too so that makes it doubly difficult. Shows your determination.
  • binariiangel
    binariiangel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. Keep up the wonderful work! Also enjoy your birthday!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are proof that if you put your mind to it and make that commitment that no matter what the options are available you can make healthy choices.

Such an inspiration!!!
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, congrats and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Great work, keep it up, and o this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztoSUhbNntQ
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    Today is my birthday as well. Wanted to be 130 or under and somehow got down to 128.5 over night. :-) Happy Birthday to you and congrats on your weight loss!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Congrats and keep up the great work!!! You can do it! Never stop, don't give up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!