Worst Supermarket Foods

Options
MyaPapaya75
MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
This was rather enlightening.. The cereal shocked me lol not that I eat quaker but if I was in a rush the name would have deceived me.:drinker: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/eat-this/worst_supermarket_foods/

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    This was rather enlightening.. The cereal shocked me lol not that I eat quaker but if I was in a rush the name would have deceived me.:drinker: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/eat-this/worst_supermarket_foods/
  • sweetapplepi
    Options
    I'm def bookmarking this link. Thanks :drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I added it to my favorites and am going to look at it more tomorrow thanks for giving us the website. :drinker:
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    bump to check out a bit later... thanks myastyme:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Lucky for me those are all things I never eat. And why would anyone consider any kind of poptart "healthy"? I wish they would have used something else there.
  • criztawl
    criztawl Posts: 34
    Options
    Thankfully barely any of those items on that list are sold here in Ontario Canada ... and the ones that are sold here I've never even tried ... YAY!!!
  • LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! I have 2 of the 3 books and LOVE them!! It's truly amazing how we can be decieved by brands that are supposedly healthy!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I too was shocked and sad to see my absolute favorite cereal on the list. It has double the sugar of my kid's "sugar crap" cereal. (that's what I called it, anyway till I learned my "healthy" cereal was double)
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    Lucky for me those are all things I never eat. And why would anyone consider any kind of poptart "healthy"? I wish they would have used something else there.

I'm in total agreement Keiko....what a strange list...none are any that I would have even mistaken for healthyl

Lucky....the Kashi GoLean is really tasty and a good healthy alternative to those that have enjoyed the granola type cereals in the past. I think you'd enjoy it if you gave it a try:drinker: :happy: