Inspirational Running Quotes

Options
Ok all you MFP runners! I want to hear your favorite running quotes! I'm posting a few of my favs, but I wanna hear some new ones!

You may run slow, but you are running faster than someone on the couch.

Run when you can, Walk if you have to, Crawl if you must, JUST NEVER GIVE UP!

One day, I will wake up and no longer be able to do this. Today is NOT that day.

Dead last finish is better than did not finish is far better than did not start

I am better than I was yesterday but not as good as I will be tomorrow.

Why do we run? Because it feels so good when we stop.

Replies

• Purplegal32
    Purplegal32 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Love love love these Gonna print these out and hang them up on my wall for motivation! :)
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the quotes.....going to start running next week so I can totally use it.
  • Dustinryan24
    Dustinryan24 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    love these quotes!! never heard any of them either.. thanks for sharing!!
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    Quote 6 seems very appropriate right now :bigsmile:
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    You better eat something, You got a big hill coming up
    I can't go on, I'll go on.
    I run with my head, my heart and my guts, because physically, I don't think I've got a great deal of talent or ability. I started at the bottom and worked up.
    If you feel bad at 10 miles, you’re in trouble. If you feel bad at 20 miles, you’re normal. If you don’t feel bad at 26 miles, you’re abnormal.
  • Enchantica
    Options
    Great quotes - I think I'll steal them for my blog!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    LOVE
  • sherab69
    sherab69 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."
    --John Bingham
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."
    --John Bingham

LIKE!!
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    --John Bingham

Great Quote, I've just got that book