Suggestions for eating at work!!!!

Options
Good morning,
In our staff meeting Thursday we were told that we could "NO longer eat at our work station" It is not sanitary (sp) and shows the patients that we don't have time for them at check in or check out. So.....we usually work 13 hour days which means we go in at 7am and leave at 8pm. We take our "break" either 1pm till 2pm or 2pm till 3pm....we have no other choice, that is it!!!!! So, on the days that I work that shift I usually eat a Kashi bar around 9:30 take lunch either at 1 or 2 then around 6 I will eat cut up celery and cut up WW string cheese. I eat breakfast at 5:30 and it is usually a fruit, 1egg plus 1 egg white and a slice of toast.
Any suggestions?????????

Replies

• AngelsheriHackley
    Options
    TRY WEIGHT WATCHERS AND LEAN CUISINE THEY TASTE GOOD AND YOU WILL STAY IN YOU CALORIE RANGE. TRY IT I LOVE THEM.
  • mikemsolberg
    Options
    Special K protein bars are a life saver. Also, I'm pretty sure that if you are working that many hours legally you are entitled to a couple 15min breaks...I would look into that if I were you because stress is a major killer for trying to loose weight!