Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• carolinelittle
    carolinelittle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Woman in her 40s with 100+ to lose. Love making new friends to help encourage each other!!!!

Sent a request I'm 50 and also have over 100 to lose.
  • carolinelittle
    carolinelittle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm more than happy to add friends. I'm a 50yo Aussie coming to the end of a 28 day long pre op diet. I'm having gastric sleeve surgery on 10 May. Started pre op around 155kgs, down to 149 and counting. Need to lose half my weight and a bit more! I'm motivated like you wouldn't believe! Please add me.
  • Moijojito
    Moijojito Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey 👋
  • Cris_topher
    Cris_topher Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking to add some friends on here!
  • Brueschke32
    Brueschke32 Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Definitely need the motivation and anyone with tips and tricks for a mom with two toddlers! 🙂
  • MopMop10591
    MopMop10591 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Finishing my 10th day on MFP. It’s definitely motivating when you have to log everything you eat!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday peeps...feel free to add me!
  • SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for years!!! As of April 2022 I had lost about 115 pounds. I decided to 'rest' there and learn how to maintain before trying to lose another 20-25 pounds. It was great until my mom was diagnosed with dementia. I've gained a little. Not much but more that I would prefer. Still wearing all the clothes I bought when I reached my 'resting' place. I'm not super active in the message boards. Looking more for friends that are active on the personal walls. Oh, I prefer to have just women as friends...hubs has that same preference :) Hope to make some new friends!!
  • meganljohnson06
    meganljohnson06 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me please!!!!!
  • lea2124
    lea2124 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, wanting some accountability friends in a similar position to me.
    Start weight 17st 4lbs (biggest ever) 44 years old.
    Married Mum to 2 teenagers. Had back surgery in Dec and still suffering with horrendous pain from it. Started pilates and trying to walk for 30 mins a day. Since restarting my fitness pal a couple of days ago I've lost 4lbs so I know how to do this but keeping up motivation is so hard when I'm in pain. I'm not focusing on an end goal weight yet. Just a lb at a time. Please add me. Thanks. Louise
  • SamanthaLM91
    SamanthaLM91 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP a few years ago, and almost reached my goal weight, but then I fell out of it and stopped using the app altogether and I started to fall back into old habits and now I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been, I get out of breath so easily now and I need to change. Permanently this time!!

Ready to get back into it. Starting right now!
    If anyone wants to be friends feel free to send me a request, the more the merrier and having some friends on here the last time I found really helped me out! When you have people to cheer you on and support you and give advice when you need it really does make a difference. And I love cheering people on too 😊

Let’s get it!! x
  • whitfcan
    whitfcan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Heyy everyone! If you have been active on this app within the last 72 hrs, please add me! I need more accountability partners. I will add back🤗
  • sapperpe
    sapperpe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I got down to my goal weight (210 pounds) about 6 years ago but then took my eye off the ball and gained it all (40 pounds or so) back. I’ve been sort of kind of working for the past year but really working hard for the last month to get back to my goal and am currently at 229. But I also think I’m going to set my goal a little lower this time around to 200. If I can maintain that weight then I’ll be in good shape.

Anyway, looking to add more friends because most of the folks I was friends with the first time around aren’t active anymore. Just looking for accountability and motivation partners. Feel free to add me! Thanks.
  • dylanbean7
    dylanbean7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My names Dylan, started my weight loss journey almost a year ago in June! Started at 262ibs and now at 180! Feeling absolutely incredible and looking better than ever, MFP helped me the whole way through. I’m not sure I would’ve kept with everything if I didn’t physically see what I was putting in my body and how much of it I actually was eating! Anyways, looking for new friends to chat with and bounce ideas off! I’m very friendly and love chatting!

Have a great day 😄
  • emmasellick
    emmasellick Posts: 8 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm wanting active female friends to cheer on and also cheer me on as I lose weight!
    I am recovering from a mix of eating disorders so I want to take things slow and mindfully.
    I'm a 28 yo aussie with over 80-100kg to lose.
  • JuanSLOjourney
    JuanSLOjourney Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Morning All, finally coming back after dealing with medical issues with my son and I. Stress ate my weight back. Looking for friends and motivation. Thanks. Juan
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more friends for accountability! I have about 70lbs to lose. Love cats. Have the 50's starter pack and it came with a whole set of body malfunctions. It's going to take a lot of work on my end to fix things and I have limited self-discipline. Cheers!
  • sharrr40
    sharrr40 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting over again! Getting older has really made losing weight much harder. Looking for support to stick with it this time!