Healthier me/ PCOS/ pre-diabetic

Hello my fitness pal I am new, so I am trying to get the hang of this.
Any entrepreneurs that are trying to get a healthier of them send me a message and let’s encourage each other
Any PCOS fighters let’s join together on this journey
Last, but not least pre-diabetics let’s join this journey together to fight for a healthier us. I know this journey is not easy, but when you have people that will make you accountable and you have a accountability partner it’s a lot easier

Replies

• Ilovechocolate1992
    Ilovechocolate1992 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I am desperate for someone to hold me accountable. I was diagnosed 6 years ago. I have never really done anything about my PCOS because I never wanted kids but now I'm 30 I have thinning hair, black hair on chin and excess hair on the rest of my face. I have always had extream ups and lows around period times and want to be able to stay healthy. I have been reading a lot that diet has a lot to do with health of PCOS. I also have excema so avoiding foods is something I've become accustomed to. I now feel I need to get my symptoms under control so here I am :)
  • KeshiaV
    KeshiaV Posts: 187 Member
    Feel free to add me for accountability. I’m also 30s with PCOS. I had some success with MFP years ago, but my weight climbed back up again. Only on day 2 of my re-start