Mommy belly's before and after loss?

Options
Show us yours. I have 40+ to lose and I want to get an idea of what my "mommy belly" will look like.

Replies

• Gemini_at_36
    Options
    ugh! That's all I have to say. Just imagine me as a kangroo!
  • mommawonder
    Options
    I'm right there with you! 41 lbs to go as of today! And I DEFINITELY have a mommy belly. I think I still look pregnant (15 months postpartum ...ugh) my hubby says otherwise...but I just think he loves me & that's nice. Lol
  • Visser1971
    Options
    Hi there, here is a site (similar to My Body Gallery for all shapes: http://www.mybodygallery.com/) but this one focuses on during and after pregnancy:

http://theshapeofamother.com/

I found it very helpful to be realistic about my belly! I wear 'mom pants' now ... grrrr.

Christy
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! 41 lbs to go as of today! And I DEFINITELY have a mommy belly. I think I still look pregnant (15 months postpartum ...ugh) my hubby says otherwise...but I just think he loves me & that's nice. Lol

That is nice! My husband was definitely like ... You might want to work on that! Hmmm men :mad:
  • StephW1990
    Options
    I dont have pictures, but would be interesting to see what bellys look like before and after, I have seen a few mommy bellys before and after, but i really think its down to toning up. I too have 50+ to lose. Good luck !! :bigsmile:
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    I had pics on my old computer...after my first two kids (I was 18 and 21 when I had them), my belly went right back to the way it had always been. I was so young! But since having my last two kids at 28 and 31, my belly has been UGGGGLY! BUT...I also haven't been down to my ideal weight since I was 25 (I'm 34 now) so I'm wondering if, when I finally get back down there, my belly will look good again! I'm interested in seeing pics too!!
  • angelar1022
    Options
    Thank you for this site! It does give a realistic view. It makes me feel like I'm not alone in my endless stretch marks and access skin!
  • mommawonder
    Options

That is nice! My husband was definitely like ... You might want to work on that! Hmmm men :mad:

Haha well there have been those times when I've said "I can't wait until I look like I used to" and he said "me too" haha. But hes a pretty mild mannered guy, and he's really supportive.

Sometimes I wish he would say what he wishes I would change because I think it would motivate me. And boy do I need motivation!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    beforestarting30dayshred-1.jpg

Day i started 30 day shred..Aug 5th 2011(pooch belly from my lovely 3 children)

lastdayof30DS.jpg

Day i finished 30 day shred..Beg of Sept 2011..Lost 6lbs and a ton of inches! Sorry didnt take measurments :(
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Ok here are my before pics. These are after three csections in just under three years.

th_P2100151.jpg

th_5-16-07downloaded018.jpg

th_P2160179.jpg

Here is me now :)

th_90day2.jpg

th_90day.jpg

th_P9190039-2.jpg
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    nevermind I figured it out :)
  • tinkstia73
    tinkstia73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    that is amazing! what is the 30 day shred?
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    that is amazing! what is the 30 day shred?

30 day shred is a workout dvd by biggest loser trainer jillian michaels..its 28 mins and consist of cardio and weight training..3 levels and she shows beginner and advanced moves. all you need is a set of 3 or 5 lb hand weights and a mat if working out on a hard surface! now im doing ripped in 30 another one of her dvds which is a step up from 30ds..
  • down40
    down40 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow... kudos to ya! I may have to look into this 30day shred...
  • dede08
    dede08 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    beforestarting30dayshred-1.jpg

Day i started 30 day shred..Aug 5th 2011(pooch belly from my lovely 3 children)

lastdayof30DS.jpg

Day i finished 30 day shred..Beg of Sept 2011..Lost 6lbs and a ton of inches! Sorry didnt take measurments :(

Just 30 days!!! That is amazing progress!!! (I think I have that video... I'm definitely adding it to my que. :)
  • supergirlsu
    Options
    I haven't had kis. But after rapid weight loss I have been left with a belly that looks like I've had kids. So depressing seeing as I dint have kids to show for it lol. Desperate to get rid if it and would rather not have a tummy tuck lol.
  • JJeMitchell
    JJeMitchell Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing! :)

That is so inspiring and gives me hope! I'm only 12 lbs. away from my goal weight but I definitely look like I'm still 20 weeks pregnant lol.
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    Here's my link to my before and during and I have 2 kids!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!