Hi!

Hi!

I'm new to this site and am looking to connect with some people who have similar interests and can keep me "in check"

For the past 5 years or so I've kept pretty healthy and fit and even started considering myself "athletic". That is, until about 6 months ago when I fell into a rut. Rather than getting out of it, I feel like I've been digging myself even deeper into the hole.

Then my best friend proposed to me just over a month ago, which kick-started my focus. I'm hoping this site will help me stay on track so that I can not only rock my wedding dress but get back to myself again.

I enjoy lifting weights and running and anything outdoors.

Please feel free to add me and maybe we can help each other out and share some tips. :)

Replies

• Stutz77
    Stutz77 Posts: 113
    Hi and welcome! I love this site I found some really great friens on here who have helped me keep going when I don't!

feel free to add me. I am hoping one day to have the endurance to run at least a 3k to start!
  • krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    Welcome and congrats! My name is kristal I have lost 35 pounds since I began dieting I have a shorterm goal of 10 more pounds. This 10 pounds is the most difficult because I am craving foods other than the ones on my diet plan. ONce I reach my current goal I plan to set another to lose 20 more pounds. YOu are more than welcomed to invite me to be a friend.
  • It sure does! I've only been on here a few days and I'm already finding that I want to make sure to log in so that people don't think I'm slacking :)