NSV My Thighs

Options
I never thought I'd be one of those people whose thighs didn't touch. I'm just a naturally curvy person. Well, today I was standing in front of the mirror and was like whoa whats that gap. Who knew!?!

Replies

• cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for that to be me!!
  • chocoholicandbaby
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Awesome, because I know the feeling all too well. As a matter of fact, I quit measuring any part of my body except the right thigh. If my thighs lose inches then I am really doing something.
  • jaqqii
    Options
    What's your secret......please share
  • unhappy86
    Options
    Congrats! Thatr would be awesome! Most of my pants wearout right where the thighs rub! Its humiliating when I have to explain to my hubby that I threw those jeans away because theres a hole in my jeans caused by FRICTION!!!!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I have hips 48 inches. I just cannot get them down. My waist in relation is tiny (30 inches) If anyone has any tips, I would love to know. I have been trying to shift them for years. I naturally have big hips but this is ridiculous!
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I find that sugar and carbs are what puts inches on in my problem areas. I found this out by doing the South Beach diet one time, I cut out the sugar/carbs and I lost weight in my problem areas first instead of the other way around. I'm trying to follow that now but I not doing as good a job as before.
  • ElleC
    ElleC Posts: 37
    Options
    I can not WAIT until the day my thighs dont touch! I live in florida and the humidity here combined with chubby thighs = OUCH!
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    Good job, girl! Can't wait til I'm at that point! Currently, it's really hard to find shorts that fit because of my thighs :( I have a pair of XL shorts that fit my thighs perfectly, but I'm constantly fixing them and pulling them back up when I run. Then I have size L shorts that fit my waist perfectly but are constantly bunching up between my legs. I can't win! Although, I already lost an inch off my thighs so there's still hope!
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That is awesome ! I am so jealous. I can't wait until I can say that.
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    noice.. I can't wait for this to happen to me.
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Go Girl!!! I am really hoping I have that one soon!
  • Notfatand30
    Notfatand30 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo!!! Well done you, that's awesome - and my (secret) ultimate goal!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!