Back again...and again...and again...and again...100+ lbs to lose.

Options
Unfortunately this is pretty much the same post I made last year verbatim.

I've once again repeated the pattern of falling off the wagon and MFP. It's been a while but here I am once again and back up to the heaviest I've been in my life.

I'm almost 43 and I'm not getting any younger. I've been struggling to get to a healthy weight since I was a child and I'm not sure why I can't stay with it for longer than a few months. I've always felt out of shape, but was still strong and felt healthy-ish, but the last few months, for the first time in my life I actually felt unhealthy....like time is running out to reverse things and be the healthy person I've always wanted to be. My "day 1" was May 1st and I weight in at 354, which is the heaviest I've ever been according to the scale. I've had a good start, but have a long road ahead...baby steps!

Replies

• dwieberg58
    dwieberg58 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been there done that and have the tee shirt. I’ve never joined the community so my “back again” includes joining the community. Baby steps… just keep moving forward…
  • m155d00m
    m155d00m Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Like dwieberg58 stated as well, I have been here and done the same. I also have never joined the community or attempted to talk to someone going through the same journey as me. Everyone says doing it alone sucks. So, as someone myself that is 38, keeps going and leaving and repeating this journey on MPF... I weighed in on May 1st, myself, at my heaviest 382.5. If you want a weigh in buddy or just someone to help you stay accountable with the weight lose, I'm here, reach out. Good luck on your journey!
  • Tbirding1
    Tbirding1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We can do this. I'm starting today. My doctor this morning wanted to refer me to a bariatric doctor and I said NO, I can do this. Community is important. Hang in there! We got this. ONE DAY AT A TIME.