My First NSV Ever - The Red Shorts

Options
kittuk86
kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
it's a saturday- No office!!! I woke up late & was lethargic the whole day. I hadnt planned on exercising today till my mum came & asked me,"not exercising today?".

So i thought.. lets start with coach nichole's 10min kickboxing.. 10 mins.. thats it. After that I was drawing the water for the bath. I thought.. no harm exercising for 2 more minutes. I ended up doing 26mins of Turbo Jam-lower body. Every inch of me was paining after 30mins..

I took bath, came out & was rummaging through my wardrobe when i was the red shorts my boyfriend got me from Goa in Mar 2011. We both were very disappointed that the shorts wouldnt go above my thighs..

Today, they slid over smoothly, ofcourse I had to suck my stomach in a little bit to button it up but I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo happpppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

My BF is in the Navy & I am meeting him on 14th Oct (3 weeks).. I am hoping the shorts get even more loose.. :P

Woooopppiiieeeeeeeeeeee.... woooppiieee!!! :D

Replies

• hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats! How was your trip to Goa? I'd like to go there sometime.
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    you should be very happy and it is these moments that make this journey all worth while....congrats on all of your hard work!
  • Amyding115
    Options
    NICE JOB!!! I did the same thing with a pair of jeans this morning! In my opinion when the number on the scale goes down, it's awesome. You have bragging rights. When you get into those little red shorts the didn't used to fit, then you get to wear your success all day. Enjoy it, you deserve it.
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congrats! How was your trip to Goa? I'd like to go there sometime.

Goa's fun, I have been there like 3-4 times, a different beach everytime !!! But the water is not as clean you would expect it to be.. the atmosphere, people, the locals hospitality is awesome!!!
  • JTThomas
    JTThomas Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Rock those shorts girl!
  • Iheartsushi
    Iheartsushi Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yeeessss! Work them shorts lady!!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!