if there was an emoticon for...

Options
...giving MFP the bird i would put it here.

i have come to the sad realization that this place is no longer for me. i am not finding the motivation any longer. i have such nice friends but i can't escape the nonesense that this place holds. i got an email this morning from a mod who, even after i explained that my post on the board was not meant in the way she took it, she didnt give a **** and basically said oh well. sucks to be you. so you know what? this type of negativity; from mods to board topics to rude *kitten* people isnt for me anymore. i wish all of you luck who are actually getting the benefits of this place. i hope you make it to where you want to be. to all the others, youve ruined this place for me and so many others, but that's okay cause i dont need anyone bringing me down. im hard enough on myself without your **** attitudes. good luck.

Replies

• Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    ya know i think that is funny, your probly one of the most negative people on here. I say good job giving up. If the forums were just bad why didnt you stay out of them????
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear this. You will be missed.
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I'M TRULY SORRY FOR YOUR BAD EXPERIENCES,I KNOW IT CANNOT ALWAYS BE A FRIENDLY PLACE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU,SINCERELY.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    If you don't like the forums, don't go on them. Simple as that. The other tools don't require you to use the forums.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Just so you're aware... it sounded like that to a lot of us, not just "her." Good luck to you in your future endeavors...
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    You're really not allowed to talk poorly about the mods...
  • Chastityx
    Chastityx Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am appalled that the free service that I am in no way obligated to use keeps making changes that mildly inconvenience me-John Ross Palmer
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I am appalled that the free service that I am in no way obligated to use keeps making changes that mildly inconvenience me-John Ross Palmer

I'm stealing this for my FB status!!!
  • Camarasaurus145
    Options
    You will be missed love. ((hugs))
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    THIS
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,071 Member
    Options
    She's gone, you can stop posting here now....