Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• ReConStructWithSolidFoundation
    Options
    Hello, I am new to the platform. Just Joined yesterday. Looking for new friends and could use a little motivation.
  • danielotoole315
    danielotoole315 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as I'm new to this app. Looking for motivation and ideas to lose weight while gaining strength. Also aiming for a 6 min mile.

Username: danielotoole315
  • dblirondog
    dblirondog Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm getting jacked, add me..............just kidding that could take a couple of years. Buy now at the discounted rate haha. Yeah, I just like to see super cool people every day. Add me.
  • XxDeadlyDesirexX
    XxDeadlyDesirexX Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone looking for new active friends to motivate eachother on our journeys feel free to add me ❤️ 💪
  • kymberlylowery
    kymberlylowery Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Hey there! Back at my weight loss journey again. Could use some friends along the way. Feel free to add me!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! Feel free to add me! Summer getting closer!
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Hi everone, I am starting my weight loss attempt # 162456789908 or so, the struggle, mostly sugar cravings, is for real. I am 57, just did a 42-day crush diet and now in a maintenance phase, the scariest part lol. Hope for the best
  • avbrinck
    avbrinck Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Hello, my name is Anna. Feel free to add me! I am 42 years old and weigh 175 lbs at 5'7". Looking to loose 25 lbs or so.
    I have been been doing a combo of running and walking on trails. My goal is to be able to run 6 miles a few times per week, and also increase my speed. I'm struggling to combine weight loss with my running goals because running makes me a hungry hungry hippo.
    Also putting it out there, I do well with a little friendly competition.
  • mkemler15
    mkemler15 Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I am new here. Looking to become healthy to enjoy my wife and children more. Need friendly motivated people to help me along in this journey.
  • MissLadyOG
    MissLadyOG Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello 👋🏽 Here I go again. 30lbs away from my goal. My plan is to do this slow and controlled. Tone and let my muscle help me out a little. If you have similar interests or can teach me please reach out (:
  • angel2846
    angel2846 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I could really use some new motivation, and more importantly, a little reassurance that im on the right track 💪

36 year old mother, 1.62/63kg and been doing 3x weight training and daily dogwalks for 3 months now. No big results, so time to ditch the 1200 calories a day (which did include atleast 120g protein, lots of veggies and low carb).

And tips what my target calories/macros would be to still lose fat, but gain lean muscle?

Looking forward to hearing your experiences. Feel free to add me!
  • elc4705
    elc4705 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Definitely need motivation and encouragement. Feel free to add me. My friends list is empty.
  • jenb031191
    jenb031191 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to this. Finding it really hard to stay motivated. Help encourage me please lol
  • RM0NTG
    RM0NTG Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nuked a couple past accounts. Here for friends again. On a journey to lose an additional 100 to 125 lbs.
  • zeejohn
    zeejohn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love new friends for motivation and support.
  • qpmomma1
    qpmomma1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I want more friends!
  • jduddin
    jduddin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Come join me
  • Osoxupit
    Osoxupit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Fitness Peeps !!! I'm new so please join me!
  • GrahamHorganOnline
    GrahamHorganOnline Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi All. I’m Graham from Ireland. I would love some new friends to support each other and build a good friendship.
  • Sylebration
    Sylebration Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.