Hi Just Joined last night.

Options
Hi everyone. Just recently joined, not sure whether this tool helps or not.. I welcome any comments or encouragement! Have a beautiful day

Replies

• rockylucas
    rockylucas Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    The tool will work if used as intended... the results depend on the one using the tool, just like any other aspect of life :) Welcome aboard and I hope that if anything, this site can provide you with support and encouragement.
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I started here in march and its worked great for me! Add me if you like
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Yes Welcome!!
    I've lost the last 10kgs I needed to by counting calories!! Amazing oldied but goodie method!!
    I'm in Sydney Australia if you need some encouragement..feel free to add me too!
    :flowerforyou:
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Yes it will work it's a great tool and now I'm obsessed. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome:smile:
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    Welcome! I think this is a great place to find encouragement, and it's also a great tool. I hope it works for you! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Rozzymoo
    Options
    Hi and welcome.
  • Ritamas2
    Options
    Hello and welcome,:flowerforyou:
    I have been here since June and I love it ,
    there is so much wonderful support and motivation.

By logging your food and activity, it also helps to keep
    you accountable. Feel free to add me for support and encouragement! :smile:
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Ive been on many different weight loss plans some worked great but It cost money and then I found my fitness pal and Im loving it weight loss and support for free!!! If your ready to lose weight then it will work for you, cheers and feel free to add me as a friend. The more support the better the out come:)
  • AmyBlu12
    AmyBlu12 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This site is amazing! The people here are all in the same boat as you. They support you on your good days and your bad. Welcome!
  • angeleyes4643
    angeleyes4643 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yes it will work it's a great tool and now I'm obsessed. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome:smile:

I totally agree. I joined in the beginning of August and have been compulsive about logging and I've lost 13 lbs.