I Keep Hearing Great Things

Options
Hello all! New here, from having tried 3 other online apps/programs I thought I’d give MFP a try. In it to lose 20 pounds using Intermittent Fasting and looking to improve my food choices.

Replies

• Latitude27N
    Latitude27N Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How to add an avatar please? I’m not finding the button! :neutral:
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,638 Member
    Options
    Are you using the internet version or the app?

For the internet version, from the home page (not forum home, MFP home, when you first login to the site), click on "profile" on the second line (it reads Home - Goals - Check-in - Mail - Profile). You can now edit your profile words, as well as load "edit" photos. Once a photo is loaded to the site, you can choose to make it your avatar. (Not sure how to select one of the cartoon images some people use.)
  • Latitude27N
    Latitude27N Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Found it in the phone app under Settings, thanks!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,829 Member
    Options
    @Latitude27N welcome to MFP!

I’m going to challenge you right off the bat? What are you planning to do differently from the last three
    apps to make this go a success?

Are you going to give yourself at least sixty days to make this a fair try?

How can we help you along?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,741 Member
    Options
    Spring's reply just up there is spot on: There's no app that does it for us. When we find the right plan, apply commitment and patience to changing our routine habits, that leads to success. Most of the success factors are in us, not in the tools we use. I wish it were otherwise, but . . . no.