I need someone to help me keep on track!

Options
Hi,

Have joined this site......again!
Really want to do it this time, and really could do with some friends to keep me on track and motivate me!!

Pllllleeeeeeaaaassseeee

Replies

• spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me, i will help if i can.

Scott
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I with you....feel free to add me...we're all in this together.
  • Danahimself
    Danahimself Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    "Have joined this site......again!"

If unable to do yourself how can you expect another to do for you?

You can do it after all its your choice! Good luck!
  • KazziaLlewellynn
    KazziaLlewellynn Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'll do my very best to help if I can!

Let me add that many people "fall off the wagon" as they say. It is picking yourself back up, and really putting your all into it that will get you where you want to go. I'm not at all hypocritical enough to say anything bad since I've fallen off myself. I'll gladly encourage you where you can. Sometimes it just takes a little extra motivation. I'll help where I can, but I know you have it in you to do it and stick to it!
  • MarsChallenge
    MarsChallenge Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    here to help too (above comment was very rude). We all need support and that is why most of us are here. Fell free to add me. My diary is open. I could use some support too!
  • alaina_anderson
    Options
    You can add me and I'll help you if I can..
  • hanface1984
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)

Am not expecting anyone to do it for me, am just wanting to meet people who can help me stay motivated and on track! :)
  • alaina_anderson
    Options

WOW.. Ok.. Mr. Perfect.. u never fell off the wagon, u never made a mistake, and you never need help. Then why are you on this site? The OP is asking for help and support, if the OP wanted someone else to lose the weight for her/him, then perhaps she/ he would be seeing a plastic surgeon at the moment rather than being on this site.
    U didn't have to be rude you know.. Some people are just unbelievably ridiculous!
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'll help any way that I can.
    I just joined today and could use the motivation too!
  • acas5
    acas5 Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome back! You can do this ...and don't be ashamed to fall along the way. Many of us need help and added motivation. Sorry some posts were rude (in my view anyway). The reason sites like this exist is help us along our journey to become better and learn from our mistakes.
    I can't do this alone...and am glad to have others here to support and help educate me on things I could be doing and better choices to make. :drinker: cheers to you!
  • Danahimself
    Options
    Yes thanks for reminding me about MFP forums!

I did her a favor reminding her of the power she has within her. I did nothing rude nor did I intend to be.

P.S. Your cat is too orange....

WOW.. Ok.. Mr. Perfect.. u never fell off the wagon, u never made a mistake, and you never need help. Then why are you on this site? The OP is asking for help and support, if the OP wanted someone else to lose the weight for her/him, then perhaps she/ he would be seeing a plastic surgeon at the moment rather than being on this site.
    U didn't have to be rude you know.. Some people are just unbelievably ridiculous!
  • KazziaLlewellynn
    KazziaLlewellynn Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Danahimself,
    I'm not sure you meant to be rude, but the comment came of sounding like you were trying to say that she was asking someone to do this for her. It sounded almost hateful, reading what you've posted at 3:45 I get the feeling you meant it in a different tone than many of us took it. I'm glad you were encouraging and trying to remind her that she has the power inside her rather than saying she was lazy or something because she'd "fallen off the wagon" before. It was bad on my part to assume before asking. I'm sorry.
  • sme1985
    Options
    I couldn't agree more with this forum, I definitely need someone extra help in keeping me on track! Feel free to add me, I'd love to have some friends and motivation :) Thanks!!
  • Danahimself
    Options
    Yeah I apologize too since it was too direct I guess, and thanks for the comment, KazziaLlewellynn. Yeah I pretty much came back from a run, checked out the forums and was just sharing the attitude/mind-set that has worked for me in loosing over 50lbs.

So I wish her luck and we all know she can do it!!

P.S. I binge eat myself from time to time....

Danahimself,
    I'm not sure you meant to be rude, but the comment came of sounding like you were trying to say that she was asking someone to do this for her. It sounded almost hateful, reading what you've posted at 3:45 I get the feeling you meant it in a different tone than many of us took it. I'm glad you were encouraging and trying to remind her that she has the power inside her rather than saying she was lazy or something because she'd "fallen off the wagon" before. It was bad on my part to assume before asking. I'm sorry.
  • kellygerl
    Options
    OMG you just read my mind!!!!:noway:

I am so upset with myself and everything else seems to go wrong too. I am getting ready to go to grocery store and start new.

We can do this! Tomorrow is Sunday a new day, new week and look a new friendship! Lets do it!
    Kelly