Hello I joined a couple of days ago

Options
My name is Amanda and I've always have had issues about the way that I look. I've never been good at sports so I've never really exercised ever!!! I just got married in December and I've decided it's time to be a healthy person and live a healthy life. I want to have kids someday and I want to be the mom that can do things with them instead of being completely out of shape! I'm making good progress on my own and I'm hoping this site will help!!!

Add me if you would like!!! I would love to become a healthier person with other people and to have some extra support!

Replies

• smashleyt
    smashleyt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I joined a few days ago myself and I REALLY feel like I can achieve my goals with the help of this site and the people on it! GOOD LUCK, I know you can do it!! :)
  • Survivedbrooklyn
    Options
    Welcome!!! This site is great and has really helped me keep track of my calorie intake(the smart phone app is especially helpful when you don't have access to a computer)!
  • elimay59
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!! its nice to have the support on here. good job on making some healthy goals you will feel much better I have always struggled so I really need help and encouragment too : >
  • FitnessDivaK
    Options
    HI Amanda and Welcome to MFP! I used to be really in shape before I got married a year and a half ago and then I got really HAPPY and COMFORTABLE. I put on about 20 extra pounds and was suddenly very uncomfortable with the way I looked...nothing fit anymore, and although my husband says he still thinks I'm perfect the way I am, I know that I need to get it together!!! I joined about a week and a half ago and the tools and people on this site have really been very helpful! Remember you get out what you put in, so you have to take it seriously even if others around you don't. I'm happy to help keep you motivated :-)