sweet tooth trick

Options
I know there are those of us out there that love to satisfy their sweet tooth, PROBLEM!!! we do not want to risk our progress or give in to too much temptatuon... SMARTIES!!!! smarties only have 25 calories per roll.. when I ahve an irresistable sweet tooth I grab a little role of smarties and becasue they are soooo sweet it only takes the one roll... I do not feel deprived, I do not feel guilty, and I can still eat lots more healthy food becasue I did not go too crazy in the snack department and take away from my meals.

Just thought I would share.. there are lots of tricks to killing a sweet tooth, but another one is always nice. :)

Replies

• supergirlsu
    Options
    Thank you for the tip! I have a serious sweet tooth and hadn't even looked at smarties. Good to know they're a low cal sweet treat
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    UK WARNING!!! She doesn't mean the chocolatey ones... :)
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    There are smarties other than the chocolatey ones?
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Much better fix than the delicious jelly bean aisle at Target. Thanks for the tip!
  • Movingonforbetter
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks for sharing with everyone. I have been using smarties for awhile as well to curb that sweet tooth. I am allergic to chocolate but get cravings for it. BUT smarties don't seem to bother me at all.

MIke and Ikes halloween size are good too
  • Movingonforbetter
    Options
    Well I use the chocolate ones here in Canada:tongue:
  • shtaylor
    Options
    Thanks for the tip, I also never thought about SMARTIES. and you can find plenty of them this time of year LOL. I like RED HOTS, they help me.
  • abbyham
    Options
    I like keeping a bag of Hershey's kisses in my drawer at work. One or two kisses is just enought chocolate to make the craving go away.
  • supergirlsu
    Options

Damn. So disappointed now lol damn the UK. I did wonder how smarties were so low but as I say I hadn't even looked at cals.
    My bad lol:blushing:
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I never thought of Smarties and I love them! I have a tip I'd like to share, too. Fig Newtons! I eat two when I have a really bad sweet craving any they are so rich it only takes two!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    There are smarties other than the chocolatey ones?

Thats what I thought LOL but yes there are, they are like our fizzers. However Chocolate smarties in the little mini boxes are only 97 cals so not too bad.
  • babbityboo
    babbityboo Posts: 98 Member
    Options

Haha soooo glad I kept reading down and saw your post!! Although it nearly made me cry!! x
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Canada/America

smartt.jpg