P90 Shoulders and Arms DVD

Options
First time I have tried using free weights, I borrowed my husbands.

I liked the class, the 2.5 weights were right for some exercises but too light and too heavy for others. I guess I'll have to pause the DVD and keep changing the weights over next time.

However I found #6.Chair Dips and #15.Side Tri-Rises impossible, I really tried but I am taking movement of a couple of inches instead of the foot or so the proper people were doing. If I keep trying will I get better or is there an modified excises I could do in the meantime ?

Replies

• sponausv
    sponausv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Definitely use different weights for different exercises, I usually have in front of me 5 lb, 8 lbs, 10 lbs and 15 lbs. For the chair dips, bend your knees and bring your feet in closer to you as far as you need and don't go all the way down - start off with your feet in close with small movements and then as you get stronger, go lower and eventually move your legs out straight. I usually skip the tri-rises :-)
  • Babieseverywhere
    Babieseverywhere Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'll try that for the chair lift, sounds more doable.

I ended up jogging around the room during the second set of tri-rises, until I realised I could just fast forward to the cool down, silly me.