Still not a "success story", but one year on

Options
2»

Replies

• snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    You are definitely a success story! Congratulations!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options

Congrats on a LOT of hard work, commitment, and caring enough about yourself to reach your accomplishments.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Sherbog wrote: »
    Congrats on a LOT of hard work, commitment, and caring enough about yourself to reach your accomplishments.

Nice of you---but the OP hasn't been on since 2016. This is an old thread.
  • Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 256 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    ntw25 wrote: »
    Great job mate, shame about the shirt though......

My thoughts re the shirt🤣 … but awesome progress… and that is such a success! Huge congratulations!

• sandraws
    sandraws Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are most definitely a success story! Great commitment to great work!
  • cyn_love
    cyn_love Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That's a huge accomplishment! Definitely a success - just because you have more to lose doesn't negate what you've already done. 90 lbs is like a young teen! Poof! Gone from you forever! Great job! I can see lots of changes. :)
  • PAnn1
    PAnn1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    No matter how you see it...I see your journey as a "success" story! Every step forward is a success. I wouldn't call how far you have come as anything other than that. Here's to many more successes!!
  • opksmo72
    opksmo72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You absolutely are a sucess story. You should see each day as a success on this journey! Congrats to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!