Hello everyone

Options
I joined this site about 2 months ago but am just now exploring all the different areas. My goal is to lose 50-60 pounds.

Replies

• shaz1786
    Options
    HEY.. GOOD LUCK 2 U!!!

ONLY JUST DISCOVERED THIS SITE AS I ORDERED SUM W8 LOSS PILLS AND IT SAID TO GO ON THIS WEBSITE, AS ITS REALLY GOOD!!
  • felicityksr
    felicityksr Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I think you will find it a very useful and helpful tool. The MFP community is fantastic! I would like to lose about that much too! Welcome aboard!
  • Julie2402
    Options
    Hi, im new too, it seems like a really good site, goodluck with your weight loss
  • jessv2383
    Options
    Good Luck! I have used it for about 2 months and have lost 18 lbs on this website. MFP is awesome and if you stick to it, you can do it!:wink:
  • sme5683
    Options
    I'm new to MFP as well. I joined over a year just before I found out I was pregnant, so I obviously put it on hold until after I had her. So here I am, back and ready to do this! Feel free to add me, definitely need some friends and motivation :)
  • sme1985
    Options
    I decided to delete my account (sme5683) and start a whole new one. So please ignore the username in previous post and feel free to add me and my new username :) Thanks. Definitely need some friends!