Social Drinking and calories

Options
So i am going out tonight with a few friends and i do like to drink socially any suggestions on sum low calorie beverages:wink:

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Rum and diet coke.
  • bethanyranes
    bethanyranes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I drink the low-calorie beers (Bud Light Select 55 or Miller 64) - they taste awful, but I don't feel like I'm deprived. Also, Jack and Diet Coke (or most liquors mixed with diet soda) are only about 70-100 calories, and you can't guzzle them without getting sloppy. Plus, if you're going to a nightclub, dance dance dance! Great calorie burn :-)

Have fun!
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Alternate booze, spritz perhaps and sparkling water.
  • angelinerstetzko
    Options
    I go with the lowest calorie route - shots with chasers of water :P Although, it's just because I've realized mixed drinks and I DO NOT mix well together!
  • FitnessDivaK
    Options
    The Skinny Girl Margarita is pretty good...and only 37.5 Calories per serving :-)
  • FitnessDivaK
    Options
    I go with the lowest calorie route - shots with chasers of water :P Although, it's just because I've realized mixed drinks and I DO NOT mix well together!

I have a friend who does that ALL the time! She drinks Vodka-waters with a lime wedge...I haven't tried it because I'm not that big on vodka, but I agree it's a great way bto cut cals :-)
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I think Vodka/soda is one of the lower calorie cocktails available. With that said, I usually go for the michelob ultra, as i'm not really a hard liquor drinker.
  • azzledazzle
    Options
    Ive just treated myself to a bottle of Johnnie Walkers Whisky and according to MFP its 2000+ calories, per bottle. And ive just cracked open the 2nd bottle.. Damn im gunna have to work hard come monday.......
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Ive just treated myself to a bottle of Johnnie Walkers Whisky and according to MFP its 2000+ calories, per bottle. And ive just cracked open the 2nd bottle.. Damn im gunna have to work hard come monday.......
    I'm surprised you can still type............
  • Chelsbuttons22
    Options
    thnx i appreciate that
  • Chelsbuttons22
    Options
    thank you
  • Chelsbuttons22
    Options
    thnx i appreciate that
  • Chelsbuttons22
    Options
    It was a night club and besides the awkward walking in place while taking my one in only shot with a water chaser it was non stop dancing from 10=2 then after club walking the downtown strip for about an hour i have been on the move ever since lol. Only problem is i started my food diary as early as 3 this morning and my excercise for today i started at 12:00 am since i was on a constant move since then I totally picked bad foods to eat u kno tht college kid mentality lol.