14 pounds to first NSV!

Options
It took losing 14 pounds to notice, but I put on a Tshirt that I always wear and it was so huge that I was actually confused for a minute: I thought someone stretched it :-) I realized it could be progress and I tried on a size smaller jeans. I can't believe it but I can wear them. I'm so excited I could just cry. Anyway, I don't have but one non-cyber supporter, so I just had to share with you guys. I can always use more friends, especially help with juicing and vegan diets:smile: Hope everyone is having as great a day as I am! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Those are always great moments! Good job!
  • mollybieth
    Options
    Good for you!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Julie2402
    Options
    Thats fantastic, well done. I cant wait to start fitting smaller size clothes. Keep up the goodwork!
  • alwayssummer
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Congrats on your success!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    woot! good for you! me too - I knew my clothes were getting roomy so I thought I'd stop Friday after work & pick up a new pair of jeans. No longer shopping in the 'women's dept'! So I went shopping today too and got some new blouses! LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!