NSV - Run distance

Options
I ran an 8-mile (roughly) course this morning nonstop, making it the longest run I've done in my life. It felt great, and I think the only thing that was uncomfortable about it was downing too much water at the end and getting a stomach ache.

I plan on making this a weekly occurrence, and I'll see if I can push the distance even further.

Just wanted to share and hopefully inspire.

Replies

• lawson712
    Options
    I am training for a Half Marathon and did 10 miles this morning, rough but got it done. Good job, keep it up!!!!!
  • acciomuscles
    acciomuscles Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats! I'm training for a 10k right now and just made it to 5 miles straight this morning -- feels so amazing to be upping my distance! I look forward to the day where I can do 8 miles!
  • CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!!!! Great work!
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it just feel sooooo fabulous when you can run!!! It is so addicting. Congratulations to everyone on their great runs!!!! :smile:
  • robmaguire1
    Options
    Awesome!! I hope to get there someday. Keep up the great work.
  • elizamc
    elizamc Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    fab runs people...go go go! :-)
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Congrats and great job!!
  • papaja20878
    papaja20878 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I'm running 20 miles, in prep for the Marine Corp Marathon at the end of October. It's my first marathon, and yes running is addictive.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!