Whats the difference between TurboFire&CLX Hybrid schedule??

Options
*reposted*

I got the entire program from a friend and I reading over everything and it seems so awesome!! Can't wait to start!! But I am a little confused on where to start.

Should I start with the 5 day inferno plan? I take it this is the beginning plan to kick start your weight loss? The I see the TurboFIre 20 week class schedule, and then the CLX Hybrid schedule, so which one do I start with??? & I thought this was a 12 week program so seeing the 20 week threw me off a little. Can someone that has done the program or is familiar with it help me please. My friend never did it so she has no clue.
& if theirs anything you want to add about the program I'm all ears!!

Thanks so much!!!

Replies

• Foxzy
    Foxzy Posts: 38
    Options
    The CLX and TurboFire hybrid schedule is 20 weeks long. TurboFire is 20 weeks by itself and CLX is 17 weeks.

Are you wanting to do both programs at once or one at a time?
  • prettyinpink116
    prettyinpink116 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey Foxzy thanks for answering :) I was thinking 1 at a time? I want the best and quickest results so do you think 2 at once would get me there quicker? I just don't want to overdo it though and then have it back fire on me. Have you ever done this program?? I think I will start with the inferno then go onto the regular TurboFire :)
  • Foxzy
    Foxzy Posts: 38
    Options
    I did CLX by itself and I saw great results. I started to do TurboFire and I just missed the strength training that CLX provided. I am currently doing the hybrid. Personally I would do both workouts at the same time because they are different workouts and you will get better results in my opinion. I am on week #3 and so far so good. I really need to measure and take some pics.

But you can't go wrong with either on
  • prettyinpink116
    prettyinpink116 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    @Foxzy Thanks for answering :) I don't think I have the CLX Hybrid workout DVD's unfortunately :(