Just looking for new friends who share food diary’s

Options
Just looking for friends to compare food diaries for ideas and inspiration

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,736 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    You can look at mine if you want. I'm WFPB, vegan. It's pretty detailed.
  • katrose1985
    katrose1985 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You’re welcome to add me! My diary is open to friends! I cook most of my meals at home from scratch so if you see something you’d like the recipe for just ask. I love food and do not believe in “good or bad” only nutritious and less etc.
  • herblovinmom
    herblovinmom Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, I strive to eat gluten free, low dairy, low carb, low calorie, organic, grass fed, non gmo, wild caught, free range, pasture raised, mediterranean style, I have some food sensitivities, hence the restrictions, that being said, I still eat out occasionally and treat myself, gotta find that balance in healthy living, I’m here for the long haul, feel free to add me 🤗
  • SannTaylor
    SannTaylor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I sent y’all friend requests! I used to use MFP years ago! I’m just getting back on! Would really love to see diaries!
  • Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My diary is open … but often imperfect 🤪😳😆
  • jengerbeatty
    jengerbeatty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can friend me, I like to read people's food diaries too :)
    Mine is open, I find it helpful to be accountable - I'm honest, even when I haven't been eating the ideal diet. Keeps me on track, for the most part. Also, I'm nosy and I like to see what other people eat daily :smiley:
  • kariwinder
    kariwinder Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends - you are welcome to add me. I avoid gluten as much as possible due to some GI issues and rashes I get when I consume gluten, and I also sometimes eat foods labeled ‘keto’ because they are lower in carbs / better for my blood sugar (I have type one diabetes)