First Major Victory

Options
MichelleV1990
MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
I started this journey (again) in January. As of today, I'm down 36.4 pounds and am finally in "Onederland"!!! I'm so excited! Haven't seen that in years. Thanks, MFP! I couldn't do it without you!

Replies

• fishergreen
    fishergreen Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • purifiedone
    purifiedone Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! HUGE VICTORY!
  • mbosco88m
    mbosco88m Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • k_moseley
    k_moseley Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Great job! It feels good huh? I started in late December challenging myself to walking 10K steps a day. I was walking 1-2 miles a day then in May, I challenged myself to walk 3 miles a day. I now get 15k steps a day and I've lost 17 lbs!
  • BrightEyedAgain
    BrightEyedAgain Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! Congratulations!!
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I would class that as a "Epic" victory :)
    Each 10 pounds would be a major victory (to me).
    Brilliant progress - well done!
  • MrsDogLady
    MrsDogLady Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome job - seeing a "1" something on the scale! Congratulations! I just entered the 2-Oh's. Ten pounds to Onderland, can't wait! :)
  • MichelleV1990
    Options
    kira1173 wrote: »
    Congratulations! I am literally right there with you. I was up to 222 lbs. Not a single doctor ever commented on my weight. But it was out of control. For the first time in my life, I made a New Year's Resolution. I want to be 150 by my birthday at the end of August. So far, I've lost 50.6 lbs. - down to 171.4 I still have 22 pounds to go, but have nearly 3 months to do it in. I am SO Determined to make it and then keep going to 136. Wish me luck :)

Way to go!!! That's fantastic!!! I have been hitting those dreaded plateaus but have managed to finally hit the halfway point of my ultimate goal. Keep up the awesome job!!!
  • MichelleV1990
    Options
    Great job! It feels good huh? I started in late December challenging myself to walking 10K steps a day. I was walking 1-2 miles a day then in May, I challenged myself to walk 3 miles a day. I now get 15k steps a day and I've lost 17 lbs!

That is wonderful!!! Wish I could go for long walks again. I have a muscular disease that limits me so I just concentrate on what I am eating. Keep up the great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!