Any Supernatural fans out there?

Options
2»

Replies

• jsiler181
    Options
    I'm OBSESSED with the show. Was I the only person who cried a little last night. I hate when my boys (any of them) are hurting :(
  • lawlzx
    Options
    I LOVE Supernatural. Dean can exorcise my demons any day ;)
  • jsiler181
    Options
    Heck yes!

Except not so much the newer seasons, they make me kind of sad because...well, I think they kind of suck. I keep watching. Hoping it will go back to MotW and there will be less man tears...

But the best part is when they cry ;)
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    omg. my fav show , loved it from day 1, feel free to add me.

Me to!! Loved it since the first season and since I first laid eyes on Dean;)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Alright guys, I read this thread. I had watched the first episode way back when it first came out. I liked it, but for some reason had to miss the next few. I have a thing where I can't watch an episode unless I've seen every single prior one.

So, I have decided to embark on an epic quest. I am now on Season 1 Episode 3. Give me a couple weeks and I should be caught up to the current season :P
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Alright guys, I read this thread. I had watched the first episode way back when it first came out. I liked it, but for some reason had to miss the next few. I have a thing where I can't watch an episode unless I've seen every single prior one.

So, I have decided to embark on an epic quest. I am now on Season 1 Episode 3. Give me a couple weeks and I should be caught up to the current season :P

You won't regret it!

And I am the same way.
    I abandoned "Lost" after I missed the 3rd episode.
    People like us are why DVRs were invented. I absolutely love mine!
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I love that show! Especially this guy!

its-death.jpg

Did I read right? New season already?!
  • bregalad5
    Options

You won't regret it!

And I am the same way.
    I abandoned "Lost" after I missed the 3rd episode.
    People like us are why DVRs were invented. I absolutely love mine!

Uh huh! But since I don't have TV the innerwebz is my friend :laugh:
  • robin52077
    Options

its-death.jpg

oooohh...death :smokin:

yes. it was last night. It's waiting for me on the DVR....
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I love this show too -- bonus that the guys are easy on the eyes :tongue: I prefer the earlier season too. Remember the good old days when they chased after vampires, ghosts & wendigos? Although I do love Cass & would hate to see him go.
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

We too only have a TV for documentaries we have on disk and films. Love ~BBCIplayer
  • leilani♥
    Options
    The things I would do to DEAN o...m...g.....
  • robin52077
    Options
    Yeah guys, don't forget Castiel :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Hottest fallen angel ever
    supernatural-castiel-misha-collins-1312493286.jpg
  • bregalad5
    Options

We too only have a TV for documentaries we have on disk and films. Love ~BBCIplayer

My TV is for Netflix on the XBox 360, haha. The roomie wants to get cable again, so if he sets it up I'll have it. But it doesn't bother me going without.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    Alrighty just finished season 1. On to season 2! :smile:
  • Gypsy_MerMom
    Gypsy_MerMom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I love them you got everything action religion creepy story lines and Flipping hot guys whats not to love lol
  • bregalad5
    Options
    Flipping hot guys

:love: :heart: :love: :heart: :blushing:
  • sinceridades
    Options
    I recently discovered the show about three weeks before the seventh season premiered, and I. got. hooked. I'm so love with this show it's not even funny. My heart belongs to Sam and Dean for life. They have one of the most gorgeous relationship I've ever seen on like ever. I can't wait for the midseason premiere, which is this Friday I believe?

its-death.jpg

Oh my God, Death man. That is one BAMF right there.