Maintenance

gbp2019
gbp2019 Posts: 1 Member
Maintenance is definitely challenging!
320 lbs to 150. (5’7” and 58 years young)pr0ntypiohq2.jpeg

Replies

• willboywonder
    willboywonder Posts: 132 Member
    In deed it is a challenge. That's when the hard part begins. Challenging but not impossible. You can do it. Good job thus far.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,403 Member
    Utmost props to you, my dear!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love these “first post” success stories. They prove people are lurking and learning. I sincerely wish you’d share more of your story!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 852 Member
    The first couple weeks of Maintenance were more difficult mentally than any point of my weight loss journey.
  • IronAndrew
    IronAndrew Posts: 16 Member
    Congratulations! I'm finally (just about) there myself. I'm trying maintenance out with some degree of apprehension. I figure as long as I keep logging I should be okay. I know about the 5 year "gain it back" thing. Don't want to do that!
  • swayland11
    swayland11 Posts: 1 Member
    I appreciate what you are saying - wow maintenance is HARD. I am about a 1 month out from reaching my goal and the day to day struggle is real. Keep up the good work!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,403 Member
    @gbp2019 how is maintenance going?
  • catdoc1
    catdoc1 Posts: 227 Member
    Welcome. I am still on the journey but interested in hearing responses to you question.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!