My Journey is beginning

Options
Today is my first day and I made it.

Replies

• chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll find so much information and support here, feel free to friend me
  • nikkizmom1962
    nikkizmom1962 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your first day and good luck in your new journey! You have come to a great source to keep you motivated I have met many wonderful peeps here who keep me going. I hope you find the motivation and support you need. once again good luck:)
  • SheriWerth
    SheriWerth Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You will love it here.
  • RHunter37
    RHunter37 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck! This is a great site to help you stay on track and motivated. You can friend me if you want. I have been on the site since April and I have referred my friends. Good Luck !! Remember this is the first step.
  • malloriewebb
    Options
    welcome! I love kicking weight's *kitten* with other people!!! Hahaha.
  • Sunny_1989
    Options
    Congratulations for making it! Feel free to friend me. Its a great site with plenty of support and motivation. :happy:
  • unicornassassin
    unicornassassin Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    welcome! I love kicking weight's *kitten* with other people!!! Hahaha.

Haha, me too!
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Welcome! Delighted to have you with us! You're going to love it here, the community makes it top shelf all the way! Feel free to add me to your friends. :)
  • gods_gal
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll love it here. Feel free to add me as a friend for encouragement and support! :smile:
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    Wow, you were almost late! You made it just in time! Welcome and enjoy your journey to a healthier you!
    Lisa from California
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. Make a lot of friends on this site. They really help to motivate you. :smile:
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I would love to tell you that starting is the hardest part, but...that isn't the case. You'll have some days that are killer. But just remember that you are doing this for yourself. YOU are important!

I'm glad you say this is a journey, because it is (see my siggy line!) This is a lifestyle change.

Good luck, great to have you here!
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. :flowerforyou: MFP is a great tool to keep you on track and motivated. I originally lost 48 lbs by using MFP but due to some super stressful changes in my life I gained 28 lbs back during the spring & summer months. (obivously, I'm a stress eater. :sad: )

I just recommited and got back on the program last week and feel so much better already. There's no big secret to weight loss - but it does take effort and focus but feeling better about myself is so worth it.

By the way, I live "across the river" from Charlotte.
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP... your gonna love it! :smile:
  • tsacapt
    tsacapt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This a great site where you will find alot of information and support. Add me as your friend if you would like.
  • livindreams
    Options
    Hello! Great start and you made me think about this...It is just tackling one day at a time! :)
  • ladygh
    Options
    I'm a stress eater too. I have decided that I won't let it get the best of me this time.:smile: