Hey everyone

Options
Hi folks. I'm a 30 year old guy who used to be in pretty good shape when I was in the Navy, but since leaving, I've gone up and down in weight. I'm not really comfortable at my current weight and really want to get back into much better shape. (Mostly, because I want to be able to keep up with my 3 young boys)

I'm committed this time to eating right and working out several times a week with my new gym membership (which I am actually using). This site should help me track my calories, and I'm looking forward to some of my old nice clothes to fit again.

Any support in my quest to drop about 40 lbs would be great! And good in all of your fitness and weight loss goals

-Brad

Replies

• ConnieSG
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! This is an awesome site. You will find so much support here. Feel free to add me!
  • daves160
    Options
    Hey Brad,

Welcome to MFP! I have found this site to be very helpful. The tools and support here are awesome. Feel free to add me.

Dave
  • Ritamas2
    Options
    Hello Brad,
    This is such an awesome journey, one that will extend your life
    and fill you with energy to keep up with those boys. This site is
    amazing for support and encouragement.

I wish you all the success in the world inreaching your goals.
    follow MFP guidelines and you will enjoy success, please feel free to add me!
  • xoxo_kelly
    Options
    welcome! If you put your mind to it you can achieve anything! Add me if you'd like! I've got children as well.. all girls! Lol
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Never Again Volunteer Yourself! My husband is also a vet - Nuke Navy. Add me if you want. I love navy guys! Good luck meeting your goals.
  • AmericanPatriot
    Options
    Hi folks. I'm a 30 year old guy who used to be in pretty good shape when I was in the Navy, but since leaving, I've gone up and down in weight. I'm not really comfortable at my current weight and really want to get back into much better shape. (Mostly, because I want to be able to keep up with my 3 young boys)

I'm committed this time to eating right and working out several times a week with my new gym membership (which I am actually using). This site should help me track my calories, and I'm looking forward to some of my old nice clothes to fit again.

Any support in my quest to drop about 40 lbs would be great! And good in all of your fitness and weight loss goals

-Brad

Hi Brad! First of all, thanks for your service to our country! Thanks for the freedoms my husband and I so greatly enjoy. You can do this!
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have 3 boys 6 and under, so I have to do my best to keep up with them.