Hooray for me

Options
So I started this at 227 and i went up and down 2 pounds at a time the OMG 229. That was that so I did some research and Looked up Michael thrumans 6 week body makeover. And what do you know down 7 pounds in five days with no exercises at all. Today I am adding alittle more carbs (thats what the program says to do when you workout) and I am still going to continue the Get Ripped 1000 video because I love it so much. This is the first time in my life that I am not starving all day and get full super quickly. I am stoked to see what the next few weeks will bring.

Krissy

Replies

• kris23
    kris23 Posts: 44
    Options
    So I started this at 227 and i went up and down 2 pounds at a time the OMG 229. That was that so I did some research and Looked up Michael thrumans 6 week body makeover. And what do you know down 7 pounds in five days with no exercises at all. Today I am adding alittle more carbs (thats what the program says to do when you workout) and I am still going to continue the Get Ripped 1000 video because I love it so much. This is the first time in my life that I am not starving all day and get full super quickly. I am stoked to see what the next few weeks will bring.

Krissy
  • Soniabruja
    Options
    What is name of the diet?
    OMG!! 7 pounds in 5 days??!!"
    Please Reply and let me know more....:sad:
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I did the 6 week body makeover and it worked great. It was a couple years ago but I think I lost around 20 lbs. I had to stop though cause I was going to school after work and it took so much time to prepare all my meals for the day. Funny thing is, once I stopped school I still used a lot of the basic nutrition ideas he presents. Small meals 5 - 6 times a day, watch your carbs and get them mostly from veggies... all pretty common sense stuff. The exercises were great too and I really liked the journal that came with the kit.
  • kris23
    kris23 Posts: 44
    Options
    Yah I love it and the best part is that i don't look at it as a diet more of just smaller portions of the right foods. I don't mind the prep work of the cooking. I cook all my chicken and what not at once cut it into the right portion sizes and put it in the fridge or freezer so I can just grab and go.