Holy Cow!! Youtube has workout videos-Anyone use?

Options
On another thread I started someone mentioned workout videos on youtube of Zumba. I didn't think anything longer than 10 minutes could be shown on youtube. Turns out there are quite a few videos, some with zumba and some others, hip hop abs, like those, etc. Some are 30 minutes long and higher which is right up my alley.

Does anyone use the youtube videos and are there any that you like? I'm interested in all of them, not just the zumba ones. Thanks!!

Replies

• Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Guilty pleasure= Pussicat Dolls Workout Vids posted by people lol
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Yup! I posted a thread about this a couple of days ago but only 2 people replied. :-( :tongue:

Here are two playlists that I'm using. I have only done the second for a couple of days now. Will start the first one on Monday.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLB7F18F7413968CA3

• meltomtx
    meltomtx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I will definitely check those out while the kids are at school.
  • hiemerapril
    hiemerapril Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have used Leslie Sansone Walk at Home, really like it, it's broken up into 2 videos for a 30 min work out.
  • blessedmom3x
    blessedmom3x Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You tube is where I found Leslie Sansone workouts. I found a 30 minute one I really liked and ended up buying some of her dvd's. Most of the ones I found on You tube were 30 minutes. I didn't know there were longer workouts on there now. I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the info!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I use it to workout good form on new exercises.

That, and find good hiphop jams to shake my moneymaker to.

^That's my warmup.
  • Foxzy
    Foxzy Posts: 38
    Options
    Check out Nike Training Club, they have a app and you can get some of the workouts on youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/user/NikeWomen

Also I have done some workouts on toneitup.com look for their youtube page as well.http://www.youtube.com/user/ToneItUpcom

I currently am doing DVD workouts myself, like TurboFire and Chalean Extreme. But if you want to go with free options, then check out the ones above.
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I know how awesome is that I just got a zumba playlist from another MFP member, and I am amazed instant zumba class in my own home. No more driving back and forth 1/2 hr away for me I am so excited :))
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Yeah, like Kiwi said, it's a good place to find instruction on proper form for free weights. I know a lot of folks do Zuzana's BodyRock workouts. I've also used it for special workouts like on gymnastics rings & bars.
  • jem728
    Options
    bump
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I youtube a lot of the crossfit WOD's - mostly for motivation and for finding my inner firebreather. My guilty pleasure however is bodyrock.tv
  • jillfrd
    jillfrd Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hey this is cool! i had no idea. thanks :)
  • toofat2toofit
    toofat2toofit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jadam6
    jadam6 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Bump, will check this out later :smile:
  • EthanJeremiahsMama
    Options
    bump
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I'm headed to YouTube now!!
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    bump
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • tiggerzshorty
    Options
    Awesome! I will be checking that out tonight when kids are asleep!
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I know how awesome is that I just got a zumba playlist from another MFP member, and I am amazed instant zumba class in my own home. No more driving back and forth 1/2 hr away for me I am so excited :))
    I would love a Zumba playlist! wanna share?