Food Diary Feedback

Options
Hi everyone,

I have been here for 10 days now and have tracked consistently in that time.
I have a fair idea of what improvements I can continue to make in my diet, but just wanted get some feedback from other people - people on the outside definitely have a clearer, more objective view IMO, and may be able to give me some ideas that I haven't thought of myself.

I will take all feedback into consideration and won't be offended by any recommendations - I am here to learn after all.

Thanks in advance.

:smile:

Replies

• RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    It doesn't look bad to me at all. And by god, you have beautiful hair!
  • JaycrazyRose
    JaycrazyRose Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I do not have anything to eat after 9pm. If I feel myself getting the urge I chew some gum
  • chocoholicandbaby
    Options
    It doesn't look bad to me at all. And by god, you have beautiful hair!

Haha thats not actually me - more of an inspiration pic! However my hair is fairly similar to that so I will still say thank you :smile: and thank you for taking the time to look at my diary!
  • Foxzy
    Foxzy Posts: 38
    Options
    I am stuck on a plateau and I am not loosing. So one tip I learned was to add a carb, protein, and a healthy fat to each meal. So I see that you like apples. You can add cottage cheese, or peanut butter.

Good luck
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Did mfp calcualate your intake to be 1200?

If you are finding that you are consistantly going over, then you might want to consider increasing it to 1500.

MFP had me at 1700 cals per day. It was too much for me, and I recalculated it to 1500, and that's more than enough (i'm active during the day with 2 kids).
  • whatwentwrong
    Options
    looks great to me! and btw this is totally random but my friend from australia recently sent me milo and i saw you had some- is it supposed to taste so bland? D: it didn't taste chocolatey at all to me, and i used like 4 tsp in half a cup of milk!