THE NEW GUY

bulice20
bulice20 Posts: 5
edited October 3 in Introduce Yourself
so my wife got me started exercising mostly thanks to our new dog that just showed up last week. I love my dog. Her name is Blondie she is very energetic and sometimes plays to her name very well. Anyway we love her very much and she is our little gift from God. She is one of our inspirations for starting to exercise more. She requires alot of walking because she has to be on a lead chained to a stake for a good portion of the day because my wife works days and i work nights. She is almost done with all her meds she got from the vet i'm happy about that. it is really funny she will take her meds from me just fine but not from the wife. I do have to say that i will enjoy myself much more once i'm smaller but i will miss being able to make people laugh with my fat jokes.

Replies

• mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Welcome to you and Blondie. Keep laughing cause I hear it burn calories :laugh: Good luck in your journey.!
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Dogs are a great motivator for exercise. I have a boxer/shepherd mix and even when I'm tired after a long day at work, I see look into his puppy dog eyes and I just can't say no to taking him for a walk.
  • I just thought of something that didnt really seem significant till the wife said something about cooking for her. See i'm a chef at a country club and i work around wonderful smelling food all night which makes it really difficult at the end of the night to come home and eat something simple and healthy. I get off work generally pretty late and am pretty tired. I walk my dog and spend time with my beautiful wife. i spend a lot of time on the computer at night which is kind of one of my problems because i spend more time on here than exericsing then i feel bad cause i have done so. I am open to any advice i like making new friends.
  • @skinnyjeanzbound: i know that feeling and when Blondie jumps up and gives me hugs and kisses i just melt and cant help but spend time with her she is a wonderful dog
  • KazziaLlewellynn
    KazziaLlewellynn Posts: 127 Member
    Hi husband! Good job today!
This discussion has been closed.